napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So Test?

21infantry

I always hear the term dry and wet bulking. I have one Test Blast under my belt about a year ago. I made some real nice gains out of it. But this is the thing, I wasn't dry nor did I hold a lot of water, which from what I understand classifies it as a wet bulk. Is test just in the middle?

I always hear the term dry and wet bulking. I have one Test Blast under my belt about a year ago. I made some real nice gains out of it. But this is the thing, I wasn't dry nor did I hold a lot of water, which from what I understand classifies it as a wet bulk. Is test just in the middle?

wet means aromatization, and TEST can be considered Wet but it depends on dosage, diet, and training how "wet" you will appear. Wet bulking doesnt only refer to Water retention though. most bulking agents enhance protein synthesis/nitro retention greatly and the excess water retention isnt all subcutaneous, it is pushed into the muscles with glycogen (glycogen is 3 parts water i believe) so the muscles appear bigger and Fuller, along with extra body fat and water retention, you get that puffy wet Bulking look that is stereotypical. but you can stay Lean on Test no problem as long as you control your Estrogen and keep your Diet in check. if you run TEST too high with no aromasin and eat crappy then you can expect bloating or gyno. you can stay lean and cut on DBOL, but in the same way, you can run Winny and get Fat if you eat like crap.

So when it comes to Aromaitization is Test the easiest to control? I also find that its Anabolic rating to be very misleading. I know its what everything else is based upon. But from what I understand its more anabolic then many AAS that have higher ratings in real life.

So when it comes to Aromaitization is Test the easiest to control? I also find that its Anabolic rating to be very misleading. I know its what everything else is based upon. But from what I understand its more anabolic then many AAS that have higher ratings in real life.

yeah those ratings are like a basic guideline but in no way are concrete. if you compare TEST to DBOl, DBOL aromatizes at greater rate. so as far as AAS that aromatize, yes test is easy to control compared to others but also remember like i said before, it will depend on Dosage, Diet, Training in that order, Dosage being most important becaue if you run super high doses it will Aromatize like crazy because there is extreme excess TEST in body.

I ran it at 400 before just with Amidex once a week, no Gyno nothing actually lost a bit of weight during the cycle. But I didn't have a clue what I was doing, just thought more was better you know.

I ran it at 400 before just with Amidex once a week, no Gyno nothing actually lost a bit of weight during the cycle. But I didn't have a clue what I was doing, just thought more was better you know.

400s like a moderate high dose for most people but i wouldnt recommend 400 starting off. that Adex may have helped or you could just not have problems with it. some people run no AI and they have no problems - it is not the safest way to go about it but it happens. honestly i hate Adex though, it can cause Rebound gyno problems after you stop taking it and it doesnt seem to be very effective, at least for me..

I don't buy into or believe the whole wet or dry bulking thing. For me, everything is always fairly dry no matter what I run. Even aromatizing compounds can always be controlled with the right aromatose inhibitor, diet, sodium, water intake, etc.

Obviously some compounds are more prone to retain water than others, but test doesn't have to be wet at all. I've ran up to a gram of test a week and have been very dry. Conversely with some things off like carb intake, sodium, and water you can bloat up on "dry" compounds.

Then of course, some people are more estrogen sensitive than others and may require a larger dose than others. People carrying more bodyfat are going to be more prone to estrogen conversion as well. Even with these things, it can still be controlled. You just have to know what it takes to do that

Based on these things, I don't ever see a reason to have a wet bulk, unless you are controlling estrogen correctly or have a subpar diet.

I don't buy into or believe the whole wet or dry bulking thing. For me, everything is always fairly dry no matter what I run. Even aromatizing compounds can always be controlled with the right aromatose inhibitor, diet, sodium, water intake, etc.

Obviously some compounds are more prone to retain water than others, but test doesn't have to be wet at all. I've ran up to a gram of test a week and have been very dry. Conversely with some things off like carb intake, sodium, and water you can bloat up on "dry" compounds.

Then of course, some people are more estrogen sensitive than others and may require a larger dose than others. People carrying more bodyfat are going to be more prone to estrogen conversion as well. Even with these things, it can still be controlled. You just have to know what it takes to do that

Based on these things, I don't ever see a reason to have a wet bulk, unless you are controlling estrogen correctly or have a subpar diet.

Couldnt agree more with this. Thats why its imperative to get to know your bodys reaction with a simple and prepared cycle before running all types of compounds. Like robo said.. the control would be your simple first teat only cycle with proper inhibition of aromatase and then move from there to tweak your diet. I believe wwiththe proper knowledge and a little experience you can run a successful cycle whether youre highly prone to estro or gyno or you are one of the lucky ones and need little to stay lean and dry. Once you know which you are, slight modifications to diet can help to get the results you are after

View attachment 1600 Look bro...I wouldn't worry too much over this wet or dry. If you are really lean and shredded then you may want to pay attnetion to it. Guys with that dreadfull dbol look dont look to bad to me. My dad is usually ripped even into his traps,where you can see striations and veins. A person like him does not like the wet look...but take a look at him full of dbol.THAT is the wet look. Not to bad! After cycle you cut your carbs and the water is gone.I call it being bloofy. A cross btween bloated abd puffy. But man...I bet most guys would take the wet gains in a heart beat. There is just too much talk about wet and dry and I think it confuses people

View attachment 1600 Look bro...I wouldn't worry too much over this wet or dry. If you are really lean and shredded then you may want to pay attnetion to it. Guys with that dreadfull dbol look dont look to bad to me. My dad is usually ripped even into his traps,where you can see striations and veins. A person like him does not like the wet look...but take a look at him full of dbol.THAT is the wet look. Not to bad! After cycle you cut your carbs and the water is gone.I call it being bloofy. A cross btween bloated abd puffy. But man...I bet most guys would take the wet gains in a heart beat. There is just too much talk about wet and dry and I think it confuses people
hmm I was going to show you a pic of someone who is wet and someone who is dry, but I can't do it all of a sudden.cut stack dbol.png

Top Bottom