napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Zyzz

peter24

hypothetically lets say i am new to bodybuilding, never touched a weight before, 25 years old with about 25% bodyfat. What steroids do i use to look like zyzz? How many cycles will i need to do? Will one bulking and 1 cutting be enough? or do i need 2 of each? or maybe just 2 cutting and try to bulk on one of the cutting ones?

You need to get your bf% down and do a lot of research before you start aas of any kind. I mean look where zyzz is, he must of been doing something wrong. Aas are not magic, you have to have your diet right and your training down or you will get nothing from them. I honestly think someone can look like zyzz without steroids with training and the right diet, hit the gym hard and diet for at least a year and in that year research steroids then you will be almost ready for them. I'm not trying to be hard on you but things like this is exactly how people get hurt on steroids and I don't want to see anyone get hurt so I wouldn't even suggest a cycle for you yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Achilles87. You must get your BF% down to at least 15 %. Then educate your self on steroids and PCT protocols. No need to rush into it and fuck yourself up. Alot of great info here on AR to read up on and learn

peter24 said:
hypothetically lets say i am new to bodybuilding, never touched a weight before, 25 years old with about 25% bodyfat. What steroids do i use to look like zyzz? How many cycles will i need to do? Will one bulking and 1 cutting be enough? or do i need 2 of each? or maybe just 2 cutting and try to bulk on one of the cutting ones?

Honestly you could run 100 cycles and never look like Zyzz. It's not about what steroids you run. That's not the key here. It's how you train, how you eat, and genetics that make up 90% of it.

Regardless, there's no way you'll look like that in a couple cycles. Steroids are not magic and don't work that way. Zyzz was nothing phenomenal at all, but he still put in the right time in the kitchen and gym to look that way. He also abused a lot of things, was dumb, and that's why he is dead now

You have to workout to get your body that way, you can't take steroids and it make you look a way... even if you get your bf% down to his and all that your still might not look like that. You have to think about genetics no ones body will look the same no matter what steroids they use. If you want low bf and be cut you have to have a very very strict diet and you have to train hard high reps a lot of cardio. If you ain't about to sweat your ass off and your hear rate ain't up a lot you ain't training right for what you want.

All irrelevant and illogical/unanswerable questions bro. The answer is no cycle at all because in that hypothetical situation you would be a dumb motherfucker to hit AAs in that condition to try to look like Z'yzz. Plus the overall idea that steroids is what you need is wrong. Steroids should not even be thought about by this hypothetical you lol

RickRock said:
peter24 said:

Honestly you could run 100 cycles and never look like Zyzz. It's not about what steroids you run. That's not the key here. It's how you train, how you eat, and genetics that make up 90% of it.

Regardless, there's no way you'll look like that in a couple cycles. Steroids are not magic and don't work that way. Zyzz was nothing phenomenal at all, but he still put in the right time in the kitchen and gym to look that way. He also abused a lot of things, was dumb, and that's why he is dead now
And this to follow up. Z'yzz looked natural to me he was like 170 lbs. Unless you're a midget, you don't need steroids to be 170lbs.

I didn't even know who he was till about 3 months ago, I watched a video of him and he was one cocky sob. Op I'm not trying to bash on what you want to look like but zyzz is not a good role model, I would suggest someone like Frank Zane... Now there's a solid built man. I don't think you should be looking at steroids right now either, I know it's the world we live in these days "oh I can get on juice and look like anyone of these guys" but it just don't work that way. I am told often by guys that just started lifting "oh if I was using I would blow you out of the water" well I would love to see one of them do it because they don't even train hard enough to make good of steroids. My point is and I'm rambling is if you have been training you need to train harder and your diet needs to be perfect for you to get a low bf%, if you don't do that no matter what you take you won't get your body in the shape you want it.

Achilles87 said:
I didn't even know who he was till about 3 months ago, I watched a video of him and he was one cocky sob. Op I'm not trying to bash on what you want to look like but zyzz is not a good role model, I would suggest someone like Frank Zane... Now there's a solid built man. I don't think you should be looking at steroids right now either, I know it's the world we live in these days "oh I can get on juice and look like anyone of these guys" but it just don't work that way. I am told often by guys that just started lifting "oh if I was using I would blow you out of the water" well I would love to see one of them do it because they don't even train hard enough to make good of steroids. My point is and I'm rambling is if you have been training you need to train harder and your diet needs to be perfect for you to get a low bf%, if you don't do that no matter what you take you won't get your body in the shape you want it.

Amen to that brother. I couldn't have said it better myself, and I agree with you completely about role models. When I think of the perfect aesthetic physique, Frank Zane is exactly who I think of. Recently I received one of the best compliments of my life. I was at a local street festival with my wife. Because of the hot weather, I was walking around in a tank top, and I had a guy approach me and wanted to compliment me on my physique. He told me my body remind him of Frank Zane. I was blown away by this. If he had told me I remind him of Zyzz, I probably would have wanted to punch him in the throat lol.

I probably would of gave him a hug for that lol, there's nothing better than a compliment but when it's one like that it leaves you speechless.

Zyzz helped pave the way for the douche bag movement. Honestly, I don't see why he has so many followers. He's cocky as fuck and talks like a tool. His boys are all tools too. This is the kind of guy that tries to clown someone in front of their girl just because he's shredded and ends up getting himself choked the fuck out. Sorry to be so harsh but I can't stand this asshole.

Zyzz helped pave the way for the douche bag movement. Honestly, I don't see why he has so many followers. He's cocky as fuck and talks like a tool. His boys are all tools too. This is the kind of guy that tries to clown someone in front of their girl just because he's shredded and ends up getting himself choked the fuck out. Sorry to be so harsh but I can't stand this asshole.
Lol I hear where your coming from man. I'm not a huge fan myself.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol I hear where your coming from man. I'm not a huge fan myself.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

When I used to see him babbling on youtube like a retard my brain would cease to function. I don't know how many times I'd hear him be like "cunt brah it's about bitches and being a shredded cunt" or some other dickless nonsensical speak and I would start tying a noose for myself. His brother is a tool too. Congratulations, you are known for being the brother of an idiot who gave you an idiot name. Chestbrah LOL. Kill me right now.

Zyzz was just a moron who got lucky enough to have great genetic capabilities and then turned from a nice skinny kid into a self absorbed douche bag who walked around w no shirt on to get stupid girls.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom