napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol and injuries.

r2truth

Hey guys, long time no speak..
I was wondering if I should add winny to my cycle which was postponed due to My shoulder injury. I m slowly recovering however winny is known to dry out your joints. Could my injury reoccur due to winny? I will probably start with 25 mgs and work my way up if needed and I will also be using test.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hey guys, long time no speak..
I was wondering if I should add winny to my cycle which was postponed due to My shoulder injury. I m slowly recovering however winny is known to dry out your joints. Could my injury reoccur due to winny? I will probably start with 25 mgs and work my way up if needed and I will also be using test.

I would say it depends on if you are recovered. If you have not fully recovered, I would hold off. You don't want to use Winstrol if you can't give 100%.mif you feel you are at a good point with your shoulder then go for it

Another thing you may want to consider is running some MK-2866 alongside the Winstrol for its healing abilities and to combat any possible joint issues. It's very good in that regard, and I highly recommend it

I would say it depends on if you are recovered. If you have not fully recovered, I would hold off. You don't want to use Winstrol if you can't give 100%.mif you feel you are at a good point with your shoulder then go for it

Another thing you may want to consider is running some MK-2866 alongside the Winstrol for its healing abilities and to combat any possible joint issues. It's very good in that regard, and I highly recommend it

The thing with my shoulder tendinitis is that, I don't think it's ever going to fully recover, I'll just have to do lots of stretching and warms ups before lifting. I am currently running mk, gw and lgd and they do help lol but they taste horrible.

The thing with my shoulder tendinitis is that, I don't think it's ever going to fully recover, I'll just have to do lots of stretching and warms ups before lifting. I am currently running mk, gw and lgd and they do help lol but they taste horrible.

If it's tendinitis, the Winstrol shouldn't affect that. Just keep an eye on it, and start at a low dose. If you have problems drop it

^I thought the same after a motorcycle accident blew my shoulder out, had nagging pain for almost 2 years. Tried many different things including physical therapy nothing seemed to work. Started to believe only surgery would resolve this issue. Tried mk2866 from pure essence and pain is now almost completely gone besides a bit of stiffness every now and again.

^I thought the same after a motorcycle accident blew my shoulder out, had nagging pain for almost 2 years. Tried many different things including physical therapy nothing seemed to work. Started to believe only surgery would resolve this issue. Tried mk2866 from pure essence and pain is now almost completely gone besides a bit of stiffness every now and again.
Yep lol, sarms work wonders for injuries.

Yep lol, sarms work wonders for injuries.

great to hear... i would just keep MK with your winstrol use and also gw with the cholesterol help as winstrol is very rough on your cholesterol and you should be good to go bro... also cycle assist which im sure your aware of... you will love winstrol bro...

Man tendonitis can be a bitch...and goes on and on and on. Dude -look, if the sarms are heping then stay on it.I would drink peter's pickled parrot piss by the shot glass if it would help. Also I use a lot more dumbs these days as they help you work around the pain. After rotator cuff sugery,hurt pitching in college, I went on a 16 week deca/eq/sus cycle and after 16 weeks I was healed. I am not saying it was just the deca, but for me deca helps the pains heal.Not hide, but heal. And of course a lot of work. Just in case...I would not do winstrol. Do deca. And if you can get your hands on some decadron grab it because it is a miracle. It is a cat, not ana.

great to hear... i would just keep MK with your winstrol use and also gw with the cholesterol help as winstrol is very rough on your cholesterol and you should be good to go bro... also cycle assist which im sure your aware of... you will love winstrol bro...
I have heard a lot good things about winny and aesthetics, lol can't wait to actually try it out.

Man tendonitis can be a bitch...and goes on and on and on. Dude -look, if the sarms are heping then stay on it.I would drink peter's pickled parrot piss by the shot glass if it would help. Also I use a lot more dumbs these days as they help you work around the pain. After rotator cuff sugery,hurt pitching in college, I went on a 16 week deca/eq/sus cycle and after 16 weeks I was healed. I am not saying it was just the deca, but for me deca helps the pains heal.Not hide, but heal. And of course a lot of work. Just in case...I would not do winstrol. Do deca. And if you can get your hands on some decadron grab it because it is a miracle. It is a cat, not ana.
Interesting, I will definitely implement deca in a future cycle, how were the sides on deca?

I have heard a lot good things about winny and aesthetics, lol can't wait to actually try it out.

trust me bro, there's a damn good reason that its far and away my favorite oral... to me, nothing compares... others will disagree and thats fine but for me, nothing comes near it... it does EVERYTHING i want plus some...

trust me bro, there's a damn good reason that its far and away my favorite oral... to me, nothing compares... others will disagree and thats fine but for me, nothing comes near it... it does EVERYTHING i want plus some...

Dude-Just like my ol man.You are a freak of nature. What you consider normal everyone esle thinks you are crazy. You do anything that it takes...and man look I had the discipline shit knocked into my head. But my ol man having 1 qt eggwhite and 1 qt grapefrutie juice and 1/2 cup olive oil for breakfast and lunch is just nuts.The friggin tuna diet?????

All I can say is that dylan and drb are the craziest mf's you ever want to be around.I can ALMOST wrap my head around it but jeez. You two love each other because you all are both crazy in the same exact way. And I guess I should admit...that I am jealous. God bless both of you.Leaders in their time.

Interesting, I will definitely implement deca in a future cycle, how were the sides on deca?

Sides with deca are not all that bad but it's dependant on the individual and how they manage them. I don't bloat or retain much water in general on deca. I've ran it so many times too. I stay lean and super vascular even at 600-800mgs

I'm not the norm for deca at all.... but I do really enjoy running it. I have some bad injuries. It helps a little but mk should be a better option.

See here is the deal. Deca is a temporary relief. I don't recomend anyone seeking actual regeneration use it for that purpose cause it simply doesn't work that way. It's not going to help like MK does wich was a drug created with intentions to help with osteoporosis and things of that nature.

Your not going to be on deca all the time. It's just not realistic. The temp relief will subside and your back to square one.

Some people respond terrible to deca too. It's even been associated with some serious shit like prolactinomas extreamly extreamly rare. Like winning the lottery, but still... just saying.

In a perfect world I would add growth hormone

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And from personal experience right when I stop the deca, boom back to being the damn tin man with creeky joints. I enjoy lifting the crazy heavy weights but man did it fuck me up. And I've put so much size on my frame in such little time my knees are fucking destroyed. Growth hormone is my next venture...

Sides with deca are not all that bad but it's dependant on the individual and how they manage them. I don't bloat or retain much water in general on deca. I've ran it so many times too. I stay lean and super vascular even at 600-800mgs

I'm not the norm for deca at all.... but I do really enjoy running it. I have some bad injuries. It helps a little but mk should be a better option.

See here is the deal. Deca is a temporary relief. I don't recomend anyone seeking actual regeneration use it for that purpose cause it simply doesn't work that way. It's not going to help like MK does wich was a drug created with intentions to help with osteoporosis and things of that nature.

Your not going to be on deca all the time. It's just not realistic. The temp relief will subside and your back to square one.

Some people respond terrible to deca too. It's even been associated with some serious shit like prolactinomas extreamly extreamly rare. Like winning the lottery, but still... just saying.

In a perfect world I would add growth hormone

It must be dose related because I feel the healing at 400mg.

And from personal experience right when I stop the deca, boom back to being the damn tin man with creeky joints. I enjoy lifting the crazy heavy weights but man did it fuck me up. And I've put so much size on my frame in such little time my knees are fucking destroyed. Growth hormone is my next venture...

Bad joints are a pain in the ass, but constant stretch in between sets helps me tremendously.

Bad joints are a pain in the ass, but constant stretch in between sets helps me tremendously.

indeed they are... Ive tried everything in the book at this point except growth hormone. I ran some ostarine for a bit but it was sarms1 garbage so idk. I know most people though really have great relief with ostarine though and the results shouldnt be temporary either.

Top Bottom