napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test cyp in shoulder

Today i injected my first 250mg of test cyp into my shoulder. I don't really know how to feel so that's why im making this post. The injection itself was fairly long... the oil was pretty thick i guess. i would say it took me about 30 seconds to inject the whole 1ML into the shoulder. IS that a lot to put into the shoulder? or is that normal? So my shoulder now feels like someone hit it with a hammer, but it is not bruised nor does it bleed, and it looks perfectly fine. Is this pain normal? or is this just a first timers thing?

Today i injected my first 250mg of test cyp into my shoulder. I don't really know how to feel so that's why im making this post. The injection itself was fairly long... the oil was pretty thick i guess. i would say it took me about 30 seconds to inject the whole 1ML into the shoulder. IS that a lot to put into the shoulder? or is that normal? So my shoulder now feels like someone hit it with a hammer, but it is not bruised nor does it bleed, and it looks perfectly fine. Is this pain normal? or is this just a first timers thing?

1cc is perfectly fine for delts. You can really go up to probably 2ccs. Slow injections are ideal and what you should do, so don't rush it, especially in delts. It will help reduce pip with a slower injection allowing the oil to dissipate

Thanks for the info. How long after injecting is it ok to go to the gym? Im not going to be working out shoulders but i will be hitting back today.

^Your good, keep doing what your doing and you will be fine,. Good thing you found these forums, and any questions you have feel free to ask. There are no stupid questions when it comes to your health, remember that. Glad to have you hear at AR bro. Keep us updated on your journey

Delts are hit or miss for me, if you hit the wrong spot the pip will make you feel like someone put a cigarette out on your brain. There have been times I use delts for most of my blasts but one pin out of the entire bunch of the same gear just a centimeter over to the left or right will give me severe pain.

I massage the spot briefly right after injection. Seems to help with PIP for me...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I did 2.5 cc in my delts with test prop/npp....The next day I wanted someone to cut my arm off cause it hurt so bad. I did a couple more stick like that again. Never had a problem since. Delta are so much easier especially when you lose flexibility and can't reach your ass

Delts are like glutes for me. Completely painless.

^Ya, delts and glutes are painless for me now. I prefer glutes, but time to time will switch to delts if needed. Neither have pain, more of a tightness feeling mostly just from the oil depot taking up space and expanding the muscle.

SO today the pain is mostly gone.. its a little sore when i life my shoulder over my head but other then that it feels like noting happened!

when i cycle i inject up to 5 cc's into my delts... you need to be in the right location etc... once you develop a method of holding in properly with your opposite hand, keeping it straight etc. its a far smoother injection... its not a race either, so its fine to take your time but quality of gear and method of injection wll determine how easy or difficult the injection process is...

Top Bottom