napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taper test dose

Does tapering the test dose help with feeling less "fall off" effect when transitioning into pct? If I'm running 12 weeks of test at 600mg would there be any benefit to lowering the dose to 300mg weeks 10-12? Im also running winny weeks 9-14 so maybe my dose of test should be kept high to help with joints? opinions?

Does tapering the test dose help with feeling less "fall off" effect when transitioning into pct? If I'm running 12 weeks of test at 600mg would there be any benefit to lowering the dose to 300mg weeks 10-12? Im also running winny weeks 9-14 so maybe my dose of test should be kept high to help with joints? opinions?

There is some debate on this, but I'm not a fan of tapering off, simply because when you are shutdown you are shutdown. The only validity to it, is the fact that the test will leave your body while in recovery quicker because your peak concentration will be lower with the lower doses. However I really don't see there being a noticeable effect from doing that. Just my two cents

gotcha! & it would be smarter to keep the test dose high since I'm running winny correct?

Bump Rick, not a fan of that either. If anything I would even consider upping the dose in a 12 week cycle. Going from something like 400/week to 500/week.

Bump Rick, not a fan of that either. If anything I would even consider upping the dose in a 12 week cycle. Going from something like 400/week to 500/week.
Yes, I agree with that as well buddy. I've ajways,been a fan of tapering up during a cycle, to overcome adaptation, but not down

I taper up and down as well. My reason is that as I start my cycle at say 400mg I can start to see results come slowly but by 4 weeks in with enth or cyp you are getting the strength gains and recovery but not so much you are going up in wait to quickly. Then as I move past wk 4 I up the dose to 600mg. If thigs are going great and I want more I can go up again to 750mg(the highest ever gone) If I am happy with how I am doing tho I will just hold at 600mg. As I get near the end I will taper off the same back to TRT. As I taper off I can cut back on my AI and I still maintain well enough as I keep eating.

So my reasons are ;to save on product and not to get too strong too fast and hurt my 42 year old tendons that seem to always bother me. And to feel comfortable an limit sides while still carrying a cycle forward.
Am I making things more complicated than need be?? Hell yeah! Lol but thats just me and it really works for me so...

gotcha! & it would be smarter to keep the test dose high since I'm running winny correct?

im not sure where you got that brother but your winstrol dose does not force you to run test higher... there's no need to be running it 600 mg... 500 throughout is plenty... with winstrol, you need to watch a few things that test does not correlate with here... the joint pain, the toxicity and your cholesterol... these are the three things of concern with winstrol... how do you protect and mitigate? MK2866 is the answer to your joint pain... cycle assist to the toxicity and GW-501516 to the cholesterol... that's how to address those... i never experience the joint pain as most do but then again, i use mk each time... if you have cholesterol trouble then you need to address it, if not you just need to keep an eye on it... you definitely need to address the toxicity as winstrol is very toxic but protect this and you will be great...

Top Bottom