napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle need help Dylan and guys

Seriously?!?! I just gotta say great job... I give credit where credit is due... RAMBO, you did your research... I have been reading lots of threads of guys that are already in a cycle that they should have never began. Way to go into this the right way and fully informed... Because of this im confident you will see great results. Keep in mind the AAS is only a small perecentage of what yields great results. Diet is KEY.... Good luck and keep us posted. As im sure you already know this is the place to be if any questions arise throughout...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Hi nvusimages
Thanks for the response. Diet is definitely key. Maybe it's because I'm 40 I am taking things slow and doing my research. Still only learning myself .
I'd say 15 or 20 years ago it might have been a different story at that age for me everything was a rush and more was better.

Hi nvusimages
Thanks for the response. Diet is definitely key. Maybe it's because I'm 40 I am taking things slow and doing my research. Still only learning myself .
I'd say 15 or 20 years ago it might have been a different story at that age for me everything was a rush and more was better.

Well I agree 100% with nvus.. its far too often people want to jump into their first cycle with little no knowledge of what to do, what to expect or how to plan. Its better to take time and spend energy doing research and asking questions. We are all here to help. Feel free to reach out to me if I can ever be of help

Ok I am officially in the club just pin myself for the first time all went to plan not afraid to say I was a little bit scared
Now for the fun part I can feel them gains a coming thanks everyone again for helping I wouldn't be able to do it safely without this form

First cycle need help Dylan and guys
I am 40 years old act like I'm in my 20s
height 6,2 Wait is 195 pounds of Irish beef
Body fat around 12 to 14 percent
Been lifting around 12 years
Zero knowledge of steroids before I've found this form
Thanks Dylan for making the YouTube videos that's how I was lucky enough to find you guys. Can you just go over this and make sure I'm doing it right i've got the information from here. This will be my first cycle so I want to go test only .

1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
11-14 hcg 1000 ius

Pct 15-18

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Nolva 40/40/20/20

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Mk-2866 25mg a day

Gw-501516 20mg a day

Is there anything else I have left out
Thanks guys

i would start with a lower dose of TEST for the first time, you can always increase later. but that is just my personal opinion....

i would start with a lower dose of TEST for the first time, you can always increase later. but that is just my personal opinion....

500mg became the norm some time ago, not sure why. Around 300mg is solid for a first cycle. As little as possible to get results is the best approach.

im assuming ( guessing) it came from typical test (E) being 250mg/ML and people wanting to dose twice a week so maybe they thought it would be easy just to do 2cc.

i just made that up but it sounds pretty friggin good.

It does and I'm betting that you're close lol

500mg became the norm some time ago, not sure why. Around 300mg is solid for a first cycle. As little as possible to get results is the best approach.

you know bro, i NEVER use 500... im the one that always come on saying not to use 500 and so many want to get so riled up about it... i generally stay at 250... once in a while 350 but 250 is plenty... i am a firm believer that test is the base of every cycle but that it does not need to be ran high whatsoever... i like to let other compounds shine... some LOVE to run test high... they dont get any type of estrogen conversion or swelling with it though or they just need more to get what they want... however, that's NOT for everybody, not at all... i can't tell you how many i tell to try it at 250 and then they never run it higher again and never stop thanking me... its just a trial and error type thing so its fine to try both methods and see whats best for you... i know that for me, and quite a few others, 250 is plenty...

im assuming ( guessing) it came from typical test (E) being 250mg/ML and people wanting to dose twice a week so maybe they thought it would be easy just to do 2cc.

i just made that up but it sounds pretty friggin good.

EVO says to first cycle dose at your age reversed. so if you are 28 then 820mg..

Thanks for all the advice i'm a little bit confuse now I thought 500mg was okay Will I drop it down to 350mg A week you guys are the experts i'll do whatever you recommend i'm in no hurry to rush this as this is my first cycle .
I have done 1cc of Testosterone Enanthate 250mg this morning
Thanks

Thanks for all the advice i'm a little bit confuse now I thought 500mg was okay Will I drop it down to 350mg A week you guys are the experts i'll do whatever you recommend i'm in no hurry to rush this as this is my first cycle .
I have done 1cc of Testosterone Enanthate 250mg this morning
Thanks
You'd be surprised at how far a lower dose of test will go during a first cycle

Top Bottom