napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

General SARMS question

Mods, if you think this should go in the SARM/Peptitides forum, please move it.

My question is if you could only use 1 SARM for a cut cycle, bulk cycle, or recomp cycle, which would you select for each. I'm well aware that the ideal scenario is to use stacks but if you're a little tight on cash....which would people suggest?

Mods, if you think this should go in the SARM/Peptitides forum, please move it.

My question is if you could only use 1 SARM for a cut cycle, bulk cycle, or recomp cycle, which would you select for each. I'm well aware that the ideal scenario is to use stacks but if you're a little tight on cash....which would people suggest?
For cutting I would use the GW and S4 combo. If it came down to one, I guess GW would be my first choice but I wouldn't go without using both to be honest.

For bulking LGD is the clear winner as its the most anabolic

MK-2866 is incredibly versatile and excellent for recomp and general purpose to meet any goal

i am in full agreement with rick... the beauty of sarms is they all fit into any scenario... some shine more in certain areas than others but they all feed off one another... each brings a special characteristic to the team and when utilized as one, the impact is truly amazing

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but should you only run one SARM for your first cycle? With gear, most people say run test only for the first and maybe second or third cycle. Is this the case with SARMS? Is it safe to stack them right away?

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but should you only run one SARM for your first cycle? With gear, most people say run test only for the first and maybe second or third cycle. Is this the case with SARMS? Is it safe to stack them right away?

Yes, it's perfectly safe to stack them from the start. SARMS and AAS are in two different leagues. AAS has severe side effects and shutdown where SARMS do not, so stacking multiple AAS when you don't know what side effects you are getting and how you respond is not a good idea. SARMS you can stack right from the beginning no problem. They have great synergy and all do something different as well as compliment each other. It's encouraged to stack them when possible for best results

What SARM stack would you guys recommend for a lean bulk/recomp. Maybe gain a little weight, but more strength and definition?

What SARM stack would you guys recommend for a lean bulk/recomp. Maybe gain a little weight, but more strength and definition?

the sarms super stack is exactly what you want bro... it is so ideal for your goals... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Where would MK 677 fit into that recomp/bulk/cut? Also, any word on when PE maybe offering this product. I'm well aware of the issues with the attacks...just curious. Don't want to start up a storm.

Where would MK 677 fit into that recomp/bulk/cut? Also, any word on when PE maybe offering this product. I'm well aware of the issues with the attacks...just curious. Don't want to start up a storm.

677 should be here this month from what i understand... not sure on the exact date... 677 fits into any cycle you run... have you read my article on it to fully understand all the benefits? it will clearly explain everything you can expect from it and how to use it... http://adrenalinerushforums.com/sho...EPTH-ARTICLE-BY-Dylan-Gemelli&highlight=mk677

It would definitely be a great addition to the stack as well, or any sarms stack for that matter. Once pure essence has it available it would fit perfectly for recomp/cutting/lean bulking purposes

Top Bottom