napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Where to buy sarms?

eerles

Where do you get your SARMs from I just want to get them from a reputable site thanks in advance

Where do you get your SARMs from I just want to get them from a reputable site thanks in advance

Just to back up what the others said, www.sarmsx.com has everything you need in the best quality. I wouldn't trust anyone else

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lot of people here have tried sarmsx with success. I personally wouldn't take a chance with the other companies at this point, with all the reviews here I felt confident with sarmsx. My personal experience with sarmsx was very positive as well. Good luck bro.

Walmart....isle 5.........;)

As others stated....SARMSX.com

Learn it........Live it.....Love it!

LOL i LOVE how when YOU answer a question, there's substance, one way or another and often times entertaining... no bull shit, i love that man... you make things more fun without being immature and thats fucking awesome

LOL i LOVE how when YOU answer a question, there's substance, one way or another and often times entertaining... no bull shit, i love that man... you make things more fun without being immature and thats fucking awesome

Thanks....I want to keep things light, this shit is fun.....I left all the stiff shirt BS behind when I retired....;)

Since the SARMs are suspended in water, any issues with getting the proper dosage. Will shaking them be enough to get an even distribution in the dropper, say in case I only wish to use a quarter of the dropper in case I am looking to get to a specific mg?

Since the SARMs are suspended in water, any issues with getting the proper dosage. Will shaking them be enough to get an even distribution in the dropper, say in case I only wish to use a quarter of the dropper in case I am looking to get to a specific mg?

they arent suspended in water it is grain alcohol if you get them from sarmsx and yes it will require the occassional shake to resuspend the product a bit and you should take the recommeded dosage for optimal results

Water??? they are in "Everclear" alcohol......the stuff your Daddy's Daddy drank to insure your Grandma looked good enough to procreate....

yeah bro, not sure where your getting water from but they are FAR, about as FAR as you can be from water suspended... its everclear... so unless you have the strangest taste buds known to man, you can tell its not water... where on earth did you get yours at?

Top Bottom