napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS powder

no its not more unless you would like to get side effects with no added benefit, then by all means
Ok so I’m in PCT right now doing 6 weeks of Nolva chlomid the usual. Wanted to give the injectables a break until the summer so I’m thinking just LGD AND GW umbrella has the gels so that’s cool. Is a 12 week cycle enough and then a pct leading up into my summer injectable cycle ?

Or perhaps I’ll do Osterine because I know it less suppressive then LGD what does would be good? If I do run LGD I was even thinking about juts 5mg a day.

Ok so I’m in PCT right now doing 6 weeks of Nolva chlomid the usual. Wanted to give the injectables a break until the summer so I’m thinking just LGD AND GW umbrella has the gels so that’s cool. Is a 12 week cycle enough and then a pct leading up into my summer injectable cycle ?
yes, thats a good cycle... i always love s4 with lgd, so gw, s4 and lgd would really be a great one, otherwise, mk, gw and s4 is tremendous.. thats the original sarms triple stack, the most tried and true stack there is with sarms

Top Bottom