napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shipping MK677 liquid in frigid temperatures

Tazlks

Good day all! Hope all is well and keeping safe. With my unfamiliarity of sarms research (2nd analysis cycle to arrive next 7 days) I am curious about what this current extreme artic air/weather will do the solution during delivery. Anybody have any insight? My solution is arriving via 100% reputable company. I just need to know what to expect of its effectiveness after being exposed to low temperatures. Thanks in advance!

it can crystalize in freezing cold temperatures.. it may or may not.. that does not mean the efficacy of the product is ruined but it would need to be help under warm water, at least 30-60 second increments to get it back into solution... shaken well etc... unless it fully freezes, then that may be an entirely different issue

honestly i would wait till this crazy weather is over
the post office is a mess right now, Telecommunications are a mess right now anyway
hell my internet has been down for days and i barely had any weather

Good day all! Hope all is well and keeping safe. With my unfamiliarity of sarms research (2nd analysis cycle to arrive next 7 days) I am curious about what this current extreme artic air/weather will do the solution during delivery. Anybody have any insight? My solution is arriving via 100% reputable company. I just need to know what to expect of its effectiveness after being exposed to low temperatures. Thanks in advance!
liquid usually alcohol base so should be fine

it can crystalize in freezing cold temperatures.. it may or may not.. that does not mean the efficacy of the product is ruined but it would need to be help under warm water, at least 30-60 second increments to get it back into solution... shaken well etc... unless it fully freezes, then that may be an entirely different issue
There ya have it

Thanks guys! I do appreciate your time 🙂. Shipment actually arrived this evening. As expected, it had started to crystalize. Took it to some warm water, and in no time at all it was back to the original state. I appreciate you guys! Anxious to get this analysis underway.

Top Bottom