napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What,,,, are you on the juice??

So I'm working at a woman's house today and another contractor who's a complete stranger comes up to me and looks at my arms and asks me " what,,,, are you on the juice?" I laugh and say nah man I'm Phuriously Natty ;) dude says " yeah I work out too but don't look anything like you" I said " years of training bro" ;) the (tren) Storm is doing its deal! ! :)

lmao that is good shit phuriously natty. did you tell him 2 cans of tuna 3 hardboiled eggs for lunch will do it for him

Should have looked around and said " yeah I can tell from your carpentry work you dont know what your doing"..lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I used to get questions like that all the time, but it's funny because now people really don't say anything now that I've gotten so much bigger. I don't know if it's because now it's so much more blatantly obvious or what, but I rarely get someone come up to me saying anything about roids. Used to be pretty frequent when I was like 20 to 30 lbs lighter lol

So I'm working at a woman's house today and another contractor who's a complete stranger comes up to me and looks at my arms and asks me " what,,,, are you on the juice?" I laugh and say nah man I'm Phuriously Natty ;) dude says " yeah I work out too but don't look anything like you" I said " years of training bro" ;) the (tren) Storm is doing its deal! ! :)

My reply is that I dont like juice because it is too sugary,especially garbage like apple juice. I basically avoid all juices!

My reply is that I dont like juice because it is too sugary,especially garbage like apple juice. I basically avoid all juices!

Yeah I should have said Im on the PRUNE juice and then ripped one next to him lol it was just kind of odd as he asked right in front of the homeowner, yeah dude I'm taking XY and Z lol

I get the ones at the gym that try to touch me too. The older ones that wanna grab your shoulder haha. Those are the worst.

That's good stuff ! I don't hate on it though, when it happens to me.
It's usually family that I only see once or twice a year.
I just laugh and tell them to come train with me if they wanna see how it's done!
Open invite! Haha

Top Bottom