napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

use testosterone

Rebooth68

Hi,
Thanks for your videos. I find them very informative.
I am a 49 years old going on to 50. I have put on weight in the last few years and due to low back problems and laziness I have not kept fit.
I have set myself a goal to get back in shape before is too late.
What is your best advice for a guy like me?
I would like to use testosterone to help me kick start my fitness journey. I understand that my first goal should be loosing weight and reduce my bodyfat percentage but I was wondering if testosterone could be used to help me get off the ground...
Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

my best advise is to get yourself back consistent in the gym as well as developing a disciplined diet... you dont use testosterone to attempt to get into shape brother... thats the complete opposite here UNLESS you are diagnosed with a low testosterone condition and a doctor prescribes it to you... you can start with my dga post ct test booster but using steroids is out of the question right now.. here is a link to dga post ct... i would run 8-12 weeks of it... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

my best advise is to get yourself back consistent in the gym as well as developing a disciplined diet... you dont use testosterone to attempt to get into shape brother... thats the complete opposite here UNLESS you are diagnosed with a low testosterone condition and a doctor prescribes it to you... you can start with my dga post ct test booster but using steroids is out of the question right now.. here is a link to dga post ct... i would run 8-12 weeks of it... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Bump this.

OP; have you had your testosterone checked lately?

Steroids are not used to start off a fitness plan. They are used only after you are already consistent with your diet and training over a long period of time. Without consistency in those areas, steroids will do nothing for you other than cause side effects. You would not be happy with the results. Just get back at it.

Top Bottom