napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking Advice: Restoring Libido and Testicular Size Post-Steroid Use at 51

Hello everyone: I am 51 years old and I stopped using steroids about 15 months ago. I had a blood test since I am suffering from low libido and a shrinking of the testicles which has improved in the last few months but they have not returned to their natural size. The results showed:Testosterone: 26.5 nmol/L on a range of 6.68 to 25.7, Estradiol 171 pmol/L on a range of 41.4 to 159. All other values such as prolactin, free testosterone, SHBG are all within the normal range. How can I increase libido and consequently increase the size of the testicles? Thank you all for your answers.
Go to a Dr bro. Prob have low test

Thank you guys for your support. I'm answering your questions. Here are my blood values: FSH 3.6 IU/L (Male - FSH (IU/L) 1.5 - 12.4), LH 4.8 IU/L (Male - LH (IU/L) 1.7 - 8.6). So, they are fine. In the past, I've used various SARMs, and as for steroids, I've only used these substances: testosterone, primobolan, oxandrolone, decadurabolin, and turinabol. I'm not on a blast and cruise because I typically cycle in the summer to achieve the classic beach body. I've always recovered my axis because I've never used excessive dosages, and during the winter period, I've always trained naturally. Of course, I always do PCT after each cycle. For those who say that at 51 there could be problems here and there, I say that all my blood values are fantastic, and I'm in very good physical shape with plenty of energy. What's the difference between HCGenerator and N2GENERATE ES? Thank you.

Thank you guys for your support. I'm answering your questions. Here are my blood values: FSH 3.6 IU/L (Male - FSH (IU/L) 1.5 - 12.4), LH 4.8 IU/L (Male - LH (IU/L) 1.7 - 8.6). So, they are fine. In the past, I've used various SARMs, and as for steroids, I've only used these substances: testosterone, primobolan, oxandrolone, decadurabolin, and turinabol. I'm not on a blast and cruise because I typically cycle in the summer to achieve the classic beach body. I've always recovered my axis because I've never used excessive dosages, and during the winter period, I've always trained naturally. Of course, I always do PCT after each cycle. For those who say that at 51 there could be problems here and there, I say that all my blood values are fantastic, and I'm in very good physical shape with plenty of energy. What's the difference between HCGenerator and N2GENERATE ES? Thank you.
you should just look at the ingredient labels... ES means extra strength, it has a lot more ingredients in it

Top Bottom