napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help: Estrogen issue 3 years post cycle

Yeah 55 is too high. That would give me some libido issues. 35 is my sweet spot.

Yeah I'm starting to believe that I should be doing that for 2 more weeks. Might as well go on ycle since I'll be using an AI anyway lol.

However for the long run, adex is quite expensive especially when dosing that high. It is quite impossible to find aromasin where I live but letrozole is available and might be cheaper than adex. Will it be okay if I use very low dose of letro (0.6 eod for example) to control it when needed?

Hey, Guys.
Kinda new here but i really enjoyed reading this thread. I get puffy nipples and what feels like a half of a marble under my areola when I cycle on Test/Tren. I have liquid exemestane I'll take 25mg everyday. I also have liquid caber but even at low dose it sometimes makes me vomit. One thing I have never done was get blood work done. I have an appoint
5-30 to get blood work done before i go back on cycle.
I'm 43 197lbs. 20%bf. I can still feel the lumps behind my nipples but they aren't as hard as would be on cycle. I just don't want it to get worse. I'm ashamed to admit this but I walk around all day with 1/2" medical bandage over my nipples so they don't look like I'm breast feeding.

Last edited:
Hey, Guys.
Kinda new here but i really enjoyed reading this thread. I get puffy nipples and what feels like a half of a marble under my areola when I cycle on Test/Tren. I have liquid exemestane I'll take 12.5 everyday. I also have liquid caber but even at low dose it sometimes makes me vomit. One thing I have never done was get blood work done. I have an appoint
5-30 to get blood work done before i go back on cycle.
I'm 43 197lbs. 20%bf. I can still feel the lumps behind my nipples but they aren't as hard as would be on cycle. I just don't want it to get worse. I'm ashamed to admit this but I walk around all day with 1/2" medical bandage over my nipples so they don't look like I'm breast feeding.

Noone can help without bloodwork but liquid caber is not good... theres no stability in the liquid so thats not doing anything for you on top of the fact with body fat that high, this is what happens... you should NOT be using steroids with body fat that high man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've read that steroid cycles and high BF isnt good. A couple years back I did a Test/Deca cycle and had no problems other than walking around with half of an erection all day. Maybe its just me but I have a couple friend with probably the same amount of BF and they cycle 2 to 3 time a year and don't have gyno issues.
I appreciate your feed back Dylan.. I've watched countless youtube vids on cycles and dosage. You are very knowledgeable. I want to say I'm going to stop cycling until I reach a lower BF but I can't. I guess every rose has a thorn!

I've read that steroid cycles and high BF isnt good. A couple years back I did a Test/Deca cycle and had no problems other than walking around with half of an erection all day. Maybe its just me but I have a couple friend with probably the same amount of BF and they cycle 2 to 3 time a year and don't have gyno issues.
I appreciate your feed back Dylan.. I've watched countless youtube vids on cycles and dosage. You are very knowledgeable. I want to say I'm going to stop cycling until I reach a lower BF but I can't. I guess every rose has a thorn!

Well thats your call...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom