napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Seeking Advice: Restoring Libido and Testicular Size Post-Steroid Use at 51

opticalman

Hello everyone: I am 51 years old and I stopped using steroids about 15 months ago. I had a blood test since I am suffering from low libido and a shrinking of the testicles which has improved in the last few months but they have not returned to their natural size. The results showed:Testosterone: 26.5 nmol/L on a range of 6.68 to 25.7, Estradiol 171 pmol/L on a range of 41.4 to 159. All other values such as prolactin, free testosterone, SHBG are all within the normal range. How can I increase libido and consequently increase the size of the testicles? Thank you all for your answers.

you need to go seek the help of a professional endocrinologist brother... at your age, with numbers like this and all the things you have going on, it is important to seek professional help

Hello everyone: I am 51 years old and I stopped using steroids about 15 months ago. I had a blood test since I am suffering from low libido and a shrinking of the testicles which has improved in the last few months but they have not returned to their natural size. The results showed:Testosterone: 26.5 nmol/L on a range of 6.68 to 25.7, Estradiol 171 pmol/L on a range of 41.4 to 159. All other values such as prolactin, free testosterone, SHBG are all within the normal range. How can I increase libido and consequently increase the size of the testicles? Thank you all for your answers.
Was you on non-stop?

it I wouldn't start playing around with different drugs go the natural route first

bro you need a dr. someone who can check everything

Top Bottom