napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to Recomp - NEW HERE

Hello, new to the site and i like a lot of what i am seeing. I been reading up on the forum and just now decided to make an account.

So i stumbled onto the site from Dylan's youtube which i recently found as well when looking up sarms. I see Dylan is pretty responsive on here which is good to see. Well i need a bit of advice and seeing from what others are commenting, that liquid sarms are better than pill form. Also that Pure Essence is a good company to be buying from. That was my biggest issue when deciding to buy sarms, which company was reputable. At the time was consider Black stone labs, but now they arent selling anymore. I am sure their other companies like transformix who sells peps and now sarms it seems. I am just not that informed with other companies who MIGHT be reputable.

My deal is currently i been trying to recomp and i am wanting something to give me that edge over just dieting and training. I am sitting around 150LB and 15-20BF at 5'9. Just FYI. I used to be pretty overweight (200lbs) and a couple of years ago i started to fix that. I dieted down to 140 and i reversed dieted out of my cut and been trying to stay as lean as possible. Even when i got pretty lean, i still have some unwanted BF around my chest and belly. I pushed my diet and cardio to my limits. My cut ended back in may of this year and now i am just trying maintain while trying to build muscle. I understand that recomping takes time and is a bit difficult, especially in the sense of just bulking and then cutting. I dont want to really get to carried away with overfeeding myself and return back to being fat. Also do not want to diet all over again, even though im considering a mini cut for maybe 10lbs. Just giving you a bit of my background. My macros if this helps (haha) 220P/150c/50-60F. I eat roughly around 2k calories and wanting to recomp on these numbers.

Could Sarms be of some assistance? Was looking at the recomp stack that contains the LGD, GW, and S4. This being my first time with Sarms, i do see some of the cons, mainly with s4 and the yellow tint vision. Sorry for the bit of a long thread, but i felt the need to explain to give anyone some insight.

Hello, new to the site and i like a lot of what i am seeing. I been reading up on the forum and just now decided to make an account.

So i stumbled onto the site from Dylan's youtube which i recently found as well when looking up sarms. I see Dylan is pretty responsive on here which is good to see. Well i need a bit of advice and seeing from what others are commenting, that liquid sarms are better than pill form. Also that Pure Essence is a good company to be buying from. That was my biggest issue when deciding to buy sarms, which company was reputable. At the time was consider Black stone labs, but now they arent selling anymore. I am sure their other companies like transformix who sells peps and now sarms it seems. I am just not that informed with other companies who MIGHT be reputable.

My deal is currently i been trying to recomp and i am wanting something to give me that edge over just dieting and training. I am sitting around 150LB and 15-20BF at 5'9. Just FYI. I used to be pretty overweight (200lbs) and a couple of years ago i started to fix that. I dieted down to 140 and i reversed dieted out of my cut and been trying to stay as lean as possible. Even when i got pretty lean, i still have some unwanted BF around my chest and belly. I pushed my diet and cardio to my limits. My cut ended back in may of this year and now i am just trying maintain while trying to build muscle. I understand that recomping takes time and is a bit difficult, especially in the sense of just bulking and then cutting. I dont want to really get to carried away with overfeeding myself and return back to being fat. Also do not want to diet all over again, even though im considering a mini cut for maybe 10lbs. Just giving you a bit of my background. My macros if this helps (haha) 220P/150c/50-60F. I eat roughly around 2k calories and wanting to recomp on these numbers.

Could Sarms be of some assistance? Was looking at the recomp stack that contains the LGD, GW, and S4. This being my first time with Sarms, i do see some of the cons, mainly with s4 and the yellow tint vision. Sorry for the bit of a long thread, but i felt the need to explain to give anyone some insight.

hey bro... welcome to adrenaline rush... im more than happy to help you with this... sarms are perfect for recomping and they can definitely be of major help in obtaining your goal... you have done a great job dieting down to a healthier weight... you better be getting plenty of protein intake if your trying to recomp on only 2000 calories per day... the sarms super stack would be great for your recomp... if you follow my dosing protocol with s4, or just stay at 50 mg the entire time, then you should not have any vision issues... keep in mind, ITS NOT PERMANENT... if you have to go 5 days on and 2 days off to tone down the yellow tint then you can as well... the half life is very short and so the 2 days off subsides all of the side effects... s4 is probably the best sarm so you definitely want it in there.. you can run the recomp stack but the super stack would be the best for you... i stand by the pure essence quality a million percent... this is the stack that i recommend...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

the recomp stack would be the same stack without the mk2866 but the mk will really get you over that hump to recomp the best... either way, you can recomp with both, the super stack will just elevate you further bro

hey bro... welcome to adrenaline rush... im more than happy to help you with this... sarms are perfect for recomping and they can definitely be of major help in obtaining your goal... you have done a great job dieting down to a healthier weight... you better be getting plenty of protein intake if your trying to recomp on only 2000 calories per day... the sarms super stack would be great for your recomp... if you follow my dosing protocol with s4, or just stay at 50 mg the entire time, then you should not have any vision issues... keep in mind, ITS NOT PERMANENT... if you have to go 5 days on and 2 days off to tone down the yellow tint then you can as well... the half life is very short and so the 2 days off subsides all of the side effects... s4 is probably the best sarm so you definitely want it in there.. you can run the recomp stack but the super stack would be the best for you... i stand by the pure essence quality a million percent... this is the stack that i recommend...

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

the recomp stack would be the same stack without the mk2866 but the mk will really get you over that hump to recomp the best... either way, you can recomp with both, the super stack will just elevate you further bro

Thanks for responding Dylan,

just a few questions. Regarding intaking these sarms, what would be the best way to take them? i hear mixing them with juice would help. I just dont want to fuck up my stomach or anything like that. I am bit sensitive to certain flavors and if something tastes like shit, it usually messes me up. Also i assume when you say DAA, you mean d aspartic acid correct? 3grams daily? And would it be best to eat something before taking the sarms, i tend to train fasted and then come home and eat, but if it would be best to eat and then take my AM sarms and then train, ill do that instead.

During the pct weeks of 13-16, where can i buy clomid? Will gw be needed or necessary during pct since i already had it during my cycle. And how long till i can run the same cycle over?

Thank you and please make more videos for your channel.

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is honestly the best and most perfect setup for you. You can't go wrong with the sarms super stack. It offers everything you need for recomp completely. All of the different sarms in the stack compliment each other well and all offer something different. Fat loss, lean muscle, strength, hardness, vascularity, endurance....it has it all

Welcome! You came to the right place! The guys around here are both knowledgeable and very supportive. I was in your shoes a couple months ago, watching videos, researching everything, etc. I can tell you from firsthand experience that Pure Essence stuff works. I'm halfway through my first sarms cycle and I'm loving it. I'm already plotting cycle #2! I will only be buying sarms from PE. I have a sarms log on here that's pretty detailed and has pics if you wanna check it out. Our goals are similar. I'm eating almost 1000 more cal/day than you are though. I've gotten more lean but my weight had stayed close to where I started.

As far as mixing them- I wouldn't. Maybe a little bit of a chaser but I don't even bother with that anymore. My first time tasting them I was slightly shocked, even though I read countless descriptions I wasn't ready for the taste. It's such a minuscule amount that just about anything will dilute the flavor that lingers in your mouth directly after. Fast forward to 6 weeks later and I love the taste. No exaggeration. To me I equate the taste to strength and gains. I honesty look forward to it. I take mine on an empty stomach with no adverse reactions. The vision sides are real. For me they are very tolerable. Just follow the dosing protocol and you'll be fine. I'm now in week 6 and taking 80mgs a day. Good luck brother!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also I personally don't experience the yellow tint. I have a delayed reaction to transitioning from light to dark though. I kinda get "snow blind" coming indoors if it's sunny out. It passes in a very short time.

Thanks for responding Dylan,

just a few questions. Regarding intaking these sarms, what would be the best way to take them? i hear mixing them with juice would help. I just dont want to fuck up my stomach or anything like that. I am bit sensitive to certain flavors and if something tastes like shit, it usually messes me up. Also i assume when you say DAA, you mean d aspartic acid correct? 3grams daily? And would it be best to eat something before taking the sarms, i tend to train fasted and then come home and eat, but if it would be best to eat and then take my AM sarms and then train, ill do that instead.

During the pct weeks of 13-16, where can i buy clomid? Will gw be needed or necessary during pct since i already had it during my cycle. And how long till i can run the same cycle over?

Thank you and please make more videos for your channel.

im not sure who told you to mix them with juice but that's the complete opposite of what you should be doing... the only juice to mix with is grapefruit juice which can actually help the absorption... a lot of people like to eat a small amount with them just in case the suspension causes them to have an upset stomach and that's perfectly fine..

you can get clomid from any of our sources here

gw is always something you want to use in pct so you don't feel horrible during it, not that you will with that low dose of clomid but that's up to you... you only need 2-3 weeks off after your pct before you can run the same cycle again... i would recommend using gw in pct but that's up to you... you are also correct on the daa bro.. this is far and away the best cycle option for you...

Welcome! You came to the right place! The guys around here are both knowledgeable and very supportive. I was in your shoes a couple months ago, watching videos, researching everything, etc. I can tell you from firsthand experience that Pure Essence stuff works. I'm halfway through my first sarms cycle and I'm loving it. I'm already plotting cycle #2! I will only be buying sarms from PE. I have a sarms log on here that's pretty detailed and has pics if you wanna check it out. Our goals are similar. I'm eating almost 1000 more cal/day than you are though. I've gotten more lean but my weight had stayed close to where I started.

As far as mixing them- I wouldn't. Maybe a little bit of a chaser but I don't even bother with that anymore. My first time tasting them I was slightly shocked, even though I read countless descriptions I wasn't ready for the taste. It's such a minuscule amount that just about anything will dilute the flavor that lingers in your mouth directly after. Fast forward to 6 weeks later and I love the taste. No exaggeration. To me I equate the taste to strength and gains. I honesty look forward to it. I take mine on an empty stomach with no adverse reactions. The vision sides are real. For me they are very tolerable. Just follow the dosing protocol and you'll be fine. I'm now in week 6 and taking 80mgs a day. Good luck brother!!

thanks for the comment. Ya right now im looking at the super stack as recommendation Dylan. Ya that was my biggest fear, the vision sides kind of scared, but then read people are consistently taking it with no days off.

i wouldnt worry too much about gaining fat unless your diet is trash or you dont work out hard. if you do both you will be good to go. the gaining fat thing is usually a Mental Block, same as some people afraid to Lose weight on the scale, scared it may be muscle..

just make sure if you are trying to build muscle to get adequate Carbs because if you cut them too low but train too hard, then you can get overtraining, causing you to get flat and weak overtime, hindering your progress..you gotta find your magic numbers of what works best for you. i personally can eat 400-500g of carb a day and still keep my 6 pack but thats defnitely not for everyone..

im not sure who told you to mix them with juice but that's the complete opposite of what you should be doing... the only juice to mix with is grapefruit juice which can actually help the absorption... a lot of people like to eat a small amount with them just in case the suspension causes them to have an upset stomach and that's perfectly fine..

you can get clomid from any of our sources here

gw is always something you want to use in pct so you don't feel horrible during it, not that you will with that low dose of clomid but that's up to you... you only need 2-3 weeks off after your pct before you can run the same cycle again... i would recommend using gw in pct but that's up to you... you are also correct on the daa bro.. this is far and away the best cycle option for you...

thanks again Dylan :)

i wouldnt worry too much about gaining fat unless your diet is trash or you dont work out hard. if you do both you will be good to go. the gaining fat thing is usually a Mental Block, same as some people afraid to Lose weight on the scale, scared it may be muscle..

just make sure if you are trying to build muscle to get adequate Carbs because if you cut them too low but train too hard, then you can get overtraining, causing you to get flat and weak overtime, hindering your progress..you gotta find your magic numbers of what works best for you. i personally can eat 400-500g of carb a day and still keep my 6 pack but thats defnitely not for everyone..

ya when it comes to carbs, i blow up. If i ever increase them it has to be super slow. Right now my workout progress is going very well. Even with only 150 grams of carbs, i can still go to the gym and add weight. I would assume if i were to gain some muscle while on sarms, i might have to increase carbs to compensate to maintain my weight. More muscle = faster metabolism while eating more.

ya when it comes to carbs, i blow up. If i ever increase them it has to be super slow. Right now my workout progress is going very well. Even with only 150 grams of carbs, i can still go to the gym and add weight. I would assume if i were to gain some muscle while on sarms, i might have to increase carbs to compensate to maintain my weight. More muscle = faster metabolism while eating more.

i dont do the best with carbs but i have found great sources that don't effect me negatively whatsoever... my main three sources for carbs are rice (mainly brown), vegetables and oat and wheat bran... you just have to find what's best for you... trust me though, not all carbs will hurt you... there are cleaner sources there than many other.... you have to do some trial and error and fine what's best for you...

i dont do the best with carbs but i have found great sources that don't effect me negatively whatsoever... my main three sources for carbs are rice (mainly brown), vegetables and oat and wheat bran... you just have to find what's best for you... trust me though, not all carbs will hurt you... there are cleaner sources there than many other.... you have to do some trial and error and fine what's best for you...

Ya the main reason why i havent really pushed the carbs is because i tend to go over my calories during the weekended, so when the week starts over i go back to my normal diet so that i can off set what i did. Mainly my carb sources us just rice, rice cakes or any complex carb. I need to do a better job of controlling my habits so i can increase my overall calories to continue the lean bulk but if i start sarm cycle i will keep my kcals where that at to recomp.

Ya the main reason why i havent really pushed the carbs is because i tend to go over my calories during the weekended, so when the week starts over i go back to my normal diet so that i can off set what i did. Mainly my carb sources us just rice, rice cakes or any complex carb. I need to do a better job of controlling my habits so i can increase my overall calories to continue the lean bulk but if i start sarm cycle i will keep my kcals where that at to recomp.

yes, start at maintenance and assess from there... sarms are designed to prevent muscle wastage so they are preserving and building muscle throughout so you may be able to get away with about 250 under maintenance for extra cutting while still building lean muscle in the process... that's the beauty of the capabilities of sarms

dude if you struggle with weight you do NOT want to be eating rice or rice cakes. stick to Low GI carbs, aka carbs that do not spike blood sugar and digest slow. like Oatmeal, broccoli, peas, sweet potato, green beans, whole veggies and fruits, etc.

dude if you struggle with weight you do NOT want to be eating rice or rice cakes. stick to Low GI carbs, aka carbs that do not spike blood sugar and digest slow. like Oatmeal, broccoli, peas, sweet potato, green beans, whole veggies and fruits, etc.

Great advice. When trying to lose weight carbs should be fairly low in general, but for any carb choices you do make low GI is the way to go

if your big on rice, you may want to try quinoa instead as well.. the items spiked listed are better choices but quinoa is a strong alternative to mix in once in a while...

Hey thats a good idea. I love sweet potatoes but so expensive and time consuming to cook haha. Veggies for sure i can do and fruits too.

Hey thats a good idea. I love sweet potatoes but so expensive and time consuming to cook haha. Veggies for sure i can do and fruits too.
I eat sweet potatoes 4 days a week. I find them rather inexpensive and they only take about 45 minutes in the oven on 500. Also, you can cook them in about 5 minutes in the microwave and they taste nearly as good. Just take a fork, poke holes all throughout the potato, sprinkle a little water on it and throw it in the microwave. Sweet potatoes from my experience are one of the cheapest, easiest, and most nutritious foods you can eat.

Top Bottom