napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone enanthate

Definitely test base (cypionate) also running with dbol. I got all my info regarding my pct from dylan and a lot of you guys helped with all those concerns as well. Thanks to you guys i am on point with all that stuff as well. The only thing i wasnt knowledgeable about was the enanthate compared to the Ace, i admit i didn't have the knowledge i am gaining right now and that's because i wasn't hip to the forum scene and this might be a bitch in the long run. I am also running aromasin 12.5 eod and have caber on hand.

Well im happy to hear about your test base and your use of aromasin. Only time will tell from here

So this is my first cycle, and it contains Tren E. I have been pinnin tren since 9/11 at 200mg 2x a week. I'm really not experience any sides at all yet. I have had a weight gain of about 15 lbs but i contribute that to the Dbol. Maybe i'm gettin anxious to feel the "badass in the bottle" side effects. I had one night of a little night sweats, and i think i've been having some vivid dreams, and i feel a slight increase in irritability, but the overall "tren" feeling ain't there. I mite be jumping the gun i have a feeling im jus gettin a lil anxious. But if you have had any experience with tren e let me know whats up, im just hoping this is not bunk!- As always thanks for your input fellas

Give it alittle longer.The full kick in time can be a bit differnent for some people but you should feel something from it.2-4 weeks should be enough.If after 4 weeks nothing, i would start considering the gear being of poor quality

I understand the logic behind running ace the first time due to the short ester... But e makes sense to me also because it's not as powerful and a first timer (running tren, not first cycle) running a low dose seems logical also...

So this is my first cycle, and it contains Tren E. I have been pinnin tren since 9/11 at 200mg 2x a week. I'm really not experience any sides at all yet. I have had a weight gain of about 15 lbs but i contribute that to the Dbol. Maybe i'm gettin anxious to feel the "badass in the bottle" side effects. I had one night of a little night sweats, and i think i've been having some vivid dreams, and i feel a slight increase in irritability, but the overall "tren" feeling ain't there. I mite be jumping the gun i have a feeling im jus gettin a lil anxious. But if you have had any experience with tren e let me know whats up, im just hoping this is not bunk!- As always thanks for your input fellas
Wow bro. I wish you have found this forum before you started. What you are doing is completeky wrong. Tren is the harshest and worst steroid you can run, and its for advanced users, not beginners. You must take the proper precautions with it, as the side effects can be horrible. I'm assuming you aren't taking cycle support, an ai, or antiprolactin which you need all 3. I would advise stopping the cycle immediately.

What are your stats? What do you have for PCT?

We are here to help bud and keep you from messing yourself up. You can't take these compounds lightly and you need to take the right precautions

Im already aware of these bad calls, but i've already been runnin so there's no turning back now. It took me ten years to finally gear up so the commitment is defininitely there when it comes to my routine and my nutrition, and hopefully my mentality won't take to much of a hit. My basic question is when should i start "feeling" the tren. I know the Enanthate ester takes a minute to kik, but i've been on 21 days and other than those few moderate sides which i'm not sure if i can totally contribute to the tren I jus want to make sure this is g2g
If it took you ten years to use gear, you should know better than use Tren brother. And yes your gear might be shit, but that's not the point here. We are trying to help you make the right decusions, but it sounds like you aren't listening

If it took you ten years to use gear, you should know better than use Tren brother. And yes your gear might be shit, but that's not the point here. We are trying to help you make the right decusions, but it sounds like you aren't listening

No i definitely listen to you guys. I know with the tren i could be in a world of hurt if i do get bad sides, do to the longer ester the sides will run for weeks instead of days compared with the Ace. I never did anytype of research till i actually got the shit and started talking with you guys, if you read earlier i am on aromasin, taking cycle support , have standby caber, and in another thread i was given a nice run down for my pct and have all that ready to go, im not going into this shit not adhering to your guys's advice or i wouldn't be respecting the feed back i'm getting

No i definitely listen to you guys. I know with the tren i could be in a world of hurt if i do get bad sides, do to the longer ester the sides will run for weeks instead of days compared with the Ace. I never did anytype of research till i actually got the shit and started talking with you guys, if you read earlier i am on aromasin, taking cycle support , have standby caber, and in another thread i was given a nice run down for my pct and have all that ready to go, im not going into this shit not adhering to your guys's advice or i wouldn't be respecting the feed back i'm getting
Ok brother, I'm glad you have all that covered at least. Just trying to make sure you do things safely. I hope for future cycles, you will be a,little more careful with your compound selection. This is a,marathon and not a sprint. If you put all your cards on the table your first Cycle, where do you go from there? You know what I'm saying?

Ok brother, I'm glad you have all that covered at least. Just trying to make sure you do things safely. I hope for future cycles, you will be a,little more careful with your compound selection. This is a,marathon and not a sprint. If you put all your cards on the table your first Cycle, where do you go from there? You know what I'm saying?

If I had bros like u to begin with I would of definitely would of chose a different stack

I am a tren guy too ...but I did many cycles b4 I ever fooled with tren. You should be feeling the trenE right about now. Your problem is going to be when or if you get sides they will hang in there for a while. You would have done better to go trenA in combo with test. That way if you get any tren nightmares you can't take, then you can jump right off of the A.

I am a tren guy too ...but I did many cycles b4 I ever fooled with tren. You should be feeling the trenE right about now. Your problem is going to be when or if you get sides they will hang in there for a while. You would have done better to go trenA in combo with test. That way if you get any tren nightmares you can't take, then you can jump right off of the A.

Yeh I have only had some restlessness for sleep, a lil night of sweating, dreams have been a lil more vivid, but I just don't have that overall take care of business feel I heard it gives u t

Yeh I have only had some restlessness for sleep, a lil night of sweating, dreams have been a lil more vivid, but I just don't have that overall take care of business feel I heard it gives u t

It is different for everyone.Tren makes me very solid and vascular with not much in sides. Maye some sweats.

Hey, guys I'm a new member on this forum. I've been watching the YouTube video and finally decided to make an account here as well. I'll just get right into it, I'm 27 been working out for 9yrs, 220lbs, 14 % body fat, 6 feet, I'm going to start competing after few years of thinking, no matters who I talk to everyone is on some kind of cycle, so I guess I'm jumping in as well, i have a good source for supplies, he's actually a big name team amassdr, and this will be my very first cycle of any sort. I got tren ace and test ace, sort esters is what he recommended, I also got Supps to aid against build up for estrogen, liver aid, kidney aid. My first and second pins were bad, I had fever, couldn't walk, and I did do research before I pinned myself, I was expecting it. Did a lot of research on how to properly pin, being steril and everything. Pins were good no infections, no redness on pin site. I've been pinning my quads. I would say so far cycle has been pretty terrible, I understand the concept of virgin muscles as well but am I doing anything wrong?!? Any help for be appreciated or what can I change so I do through the same sides every week. Thanks guys

Hey, guys I'm a new member on this forum. I've been watching the YouTube video and finally decided to make an account here as well. I'll just get right into it, I'm 27 been working out for 9yrs, 220lbs, 14 % body fat, 6 feet, I'm going to start competing after few years of thinking, no matters who I talk to everyone is on some kind of cycle, so I guess I'm jumping in as well, i have a good source for supplies, he's actually a big name team amassdr, and this will be my very first cycle of any sort. I got tren ace and test ace, sort esters is what he recommended, I also got Supps to aid against build up for estrogen, liver aid, kidney aid. My first and second pins were bad, I had fever, couldn't walk, and I did do research before I pinned myself, I was expecting it. Did a lot of research on how to properly pin, being steril and everything. Pins were good no infections, no redness on pin site. I've been pinning my quads. I would say so far cycle has been pretty terrible, I understand the concept of virgin muscles as well but am I doing anything wrong?!? Any help for be appreciated or what can I change so I do through the same sides every week. Thanks guys

^Might be a reaction to the tren. Tren is not a beginner cycle,

^U should start with test only so you can assimilate how your body responds to this more forgiving compound first.
Ok, I did 1cc of each first, now I'm thinking of just doing 1/2 cc on test only see what my tolerance is! 3 x per week?!?

Ok, I did 1cc of each first, now I'm thinking of just doing 1/2 cc on test only see what my tolerance is! 3 x per week?!?

^You will feel alot better going this route and would always be able to utilize the tren at a later date, no rush bro remember that.

Top Bottom