napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle or not

Childsplay

Alright so I finished my PE super stack about three weeks ago and I'm thinking in November should I run my first ccycle I was thinking of 350 of text c or wait for PE RAD 140 and SR 9009 with lgd and t- bol of course a al and pct but trying to see What your opinions
Starts are 40 yes old 200 lbs and 13 or 12 % bf

Alright so I finished my PE super stack about three weeks ago and I'm thinking in November should I run my first ccycle I was thinking of 350 of text c or wait for PE RAD 140 and SR 9009 with lgd and t- bol of course a al and pct but trying to see What your opinions
You're the right age, the right bf% I say hit that test up.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Hey!

If your body fat would be a bit lower (just around 11%) I would go for it without any doubt. How tall are you?!

If you would consider to change that Test C for Test E I think I have a solution for you: http://www.hipocampus.me/index.php?route=product/product&path=71_72&product_id=180 ;-)

Hipocampus.me

Cool bro... When you're ready for the gear shoot me a PM for Pharma Lady's price list... We'll get you hooked up.

Those are pretty decent stats for your age...

Just be sure your ready...once you start you'll never quit trust me. So make sure training diet and juice is what u want for life. Because it's hard to go back to natty. If your pleased with sarms I'd recommend u stay with that.

the only real difference between test e and c is VERY slight... one could argue you could dose test c in one shot per week but not necessarily e... that's sort of something that is very debatable... there is just an ever so slight difference in ester length with cyp being slightly longer... either is excellent and the choice is yours... Hipo has Norma Test which is one of the best known so when he recommends it, there is good reason... our sponsors quality amongst them all is a win for you so its really up to you...

in terms of moving forward, i would combine sarms and test into one along with tbol... that would be your best bet... you can see big results without putting too much strain on your body, introducing it to new substances, along with ones you have used, keeping sides to a minimum and getting all the results you want and then some... my recommendation...

1-12 test e or c 350 - 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I have to agree with dylan on this. For your cycle I would run the test along with the sarms for the best possible results. I would set it up just as dylan laid it out complete with the Tbol kickstart

^What would your goals be for this cycle?

the only real difference between test e and c is VERY slight... one could argue you could dose test c in one shot per week but not necessarily e... that's sort of something that is very debatable... there is just an ever so slight difference in ester length with cyp being slightly longer... either is excellent and the choice is yours... Hipo has Norma Test which is one of the best known so when he recommends it, there is good reason... our sponsors quality amongst them all is a win for you so its really up to you...

in terms of moving forward, i would combine sarms and test into one along with tbol... that would be your best bet... you can see big results without putting too much strain on your body, introducing it to new substances, along with ones you have used, keeping sides to a minimum and getting all the results you want and then some... my recommendation...

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I'm also in favor of this set up. Fully covered on both ends here.

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

i prefer spilting it into 2 shots regardless. i feel this is the best way

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Perfect set up A-Z.....BUT Child'splay make sure you are 110% all in before taking the plunge. Based on your 1st post you may or may not be there yet (which is OK)

Consider the nutrition piece, the financial piece......but make sure YOU make the decision, not us.

Thanks EZ_E I'm not one to make a rash decision would love to get those gains but not at a decision I've not made

That's the smartest way to go about things, brother. Research, research, research. And just when you think you're ready, research some more.

Looks like a great set up Dylan gave you there. When you're ready, go for it!

Top Bottom