napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trenbolone enanthate

Hey, guys I'm a new member on this forum. I've been watching the YouTube video and finally decided to make an account here as well. I'll just get right into it, I'm 27 been working out for 9yrs, 220lbs, 14 % body fat, 6 feet, I'm going to start competing after few years of thinking, no matters who I talk to everyone is on some kind of cycle, so I guess I'm jumping in as well, i have a good source for supplies, he's actually a big name team amassdr, and this will be my very first cycle of any sort. I got tren ace and test ace, sort esters is what he recommended, I also got Supps to aid against build up for estrogen, liver aid, kidney aid. My first and second pins were bad, I had fever, couldn't walk, and I did do research before I pinned myself, I was expecting it. Did a lot of research on how to properly pin, being steril and everything. Pins were good no infections, no redness on pin site. I've been pinning my quads. I would say so far cycle has been pretty terrible, I understand the concept of virgin muscles as well but am I doing anything wrong?!? Any help for be appreciated or what can I change so I do through the same sides every week. Thanks guys

Hey buddy, I replied to the thread you started where you posted the same question. Let's please not hijack this one and leave it pertaining to the original post. Thank you...

^You will feel alot better going this route and would always be able to utilize the tren at a later date, no rush bro remember that.
I hear ya, I'm in no rush just want to start off on the right foot, anything else I should be aware off my man! Thanks is advance

Not uncommon for it to hit you around 4 weeks at all... (SIDE NOTE) I would love to know where all these douche bags are reccomending that their "bros" run Tren 1st cycle... If i heard someone saying that sht i would throat punch em!! 👊

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

this is just so disappointing to me... i despise the "no turning back" comment... that's completely untrue... there IS time to turn back.. there's just so many things wrong but the clear and obvious one is using tren on a first cycle... you don't take the absolute harshest steroid there is and introduce your body to that.. do you learn how to ride a motorcycle do you start on a harley or perhaps a small sport bike? do you start to learn basketball shooting three pointers immediately or start in the paint and work your way out... i don't care if your 4 weeks in or not bro... if you were 8 weeks in, then that's one thing but 4 with a long ester is nothing.. you need to do the smart thing and cut it from the cycle... everyone here is helping because they don't want you to further hurt yourself but your here now, your listening and your learning and im going to be the one to step in and tell you, just drop it man.. you CAN run it later but now is not the time... you need to have the attitude of listening to people with experience and also people who actually care about you... im not your dad, and im certainly not one to lecture because i hate that shit myself, but i do know this as its my entire life... i don't know everything in the world, but i do know what your doing is not good and it can still be saved if you do it right... don't be one that has to learn the hard way... seriously... your call but its just so disappointing when i see things like this... you have plenty of guys willing to help you but they will all be in agreement with me on this, im sure... if not, so be it, but i have a feeling everyone is... do as you will bro but know that if you continue, your making a mistake and hopefully not a costly one... i hope you make the wise decision...

this is just so disappointing to me... i despise the "no turning back" comment... that's completely untrue... there IS time to turn back.. there's just so many things wrong but the clear and obvious one is using tren on a first cycle... you don't take the absolute harshest steroid there is and introduce your body to that.. do you learn how to ride a motorcycle do you start on a harley or perhaps a small sport bike? do you start to learn basketball shooting three pointers immediately or start in the paint and work your way out... i don't care if your 4 weeks in or not bro... if you were 8 weeks in, then that's one thing but 4 with a long ester is nothing.. you need to do the smart thing and cut it from the cycle... everyone here is helping because they don't want you to further hurt yourself but your here now, your listening and your learning and im going to be the one to step in and tell you, just drop it man.. you CAN run it later but now is not the time... you need to have the attitude of listening to people with experience and also people who actually care about you... im not your dad, and im certainly not one to lecture because i hate that shit myself, but i do know this as its my entire life... i don't know everything in the world, but i do know what your doing is not good and it can still be saved if you do it right... don't be one that has to learn the hard way... seriously... your call but its just so disappointing when i see things like this... you have plenty of guys willing to help you but they will all be in agreement with me on this, im sure... if not, so be it, but i have a feeling everyone is... do as you will bro but know that if you continue, your making a mistake and hopefully not a costly one... i hope you make the wise decision...

Heed dylan and basically EVERYONES advice. As he said... we arent trying to sell you on something different or hiding a motive. This is purely out of care and concern for your health and well being.

Hey, guys I'm a new member on this forum. I've been watching the YouTube video and finally decided to make an account here as well. I'll just get right into it, I'm 27 been working out for 9yrs, 220lbs, 14 % body fat, 6 feet, I'm going to start competing after few years of thinking, no matters who I talk to everyone is on some kind of cycle, so I guess I'm jumping in as well, i have a good source for supplies, he's actually a big name team amassdr, and this will be my very first cycle of any sort. I got tren ace and test ace, sort esters is what he recommended, I also got Supps to aid against build up for estrogen, liver aid, kidney aid. My first and second pins were bad, I had fever, couldn't walk, and I did do research before I pinned myself, I was expecting it. Did a lot of research on how to properly pin, being steril and everything. Pins were good no infections, no redness on pin site. I've been pinning my quads. I would say so far cycle has been pretty terrible, I understand the concept of virgin muscles as well but am I doing anything wrong?!? Any help for be appreciated or what can I change so I do through the same sides every week. Thanks guys

Scrap your whole plan cause your awesome advisor is a dumbass. Do not use tren at all first cycle. Use test and at the very most a mild oral to kick start. But I would say no oral at all. It's just not necessary or the healthiest way. Not only that but you don't to use your secret weapon (tren) in the first round bud. Do 400-500 test a week. That's it.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

What lab is your tren.

Z pharma laboratories, i think it's bunk ! the only thing i have been noticing gains on is the dbol, so i'm scratching the tren, im almost four weeks in and really ain't noticing nothing, other than from what i know the dbol would do to you, from everything i've been reading this is the best bet for me. Like i said i respect your guys's advice and wish i knew from the start. I'm also bout to get bloods so i know for sure. I'm running test c at 400mg/wk and 30mg dbol which should be a good dose for a newbie. If anyone has any other input as to this new plan please let me know

Ohhhhh man. Z pharma been known to be crackpot at best. Should have asked NY "the gainz dispenser" where the good tren is :)

thanks Robo had i of known trust and believe i would of gone source direct. From your reputation i only plan on going ROBO from now on

Man I started cycles at 22.It must have been 8 years before I tried tren. Naturally my cycles were low deca/test 100/100 to 200/200 over a 5 year period. And when I did do tren it was still 100/100 + 75mg eod trenA. I wish guys would do some homework b4 starting this stuff. The first instinct is to listen to the guy at the gym.

The guy who posts here..Mr Christian is a person I admire. He works hard at doing everything the CORRECT way. He has that part of the formula called discipline. I can tell you this...since I have become a tren user there is no going back. The deca/test days are over for now because they do not work much. I think it was Dylan that said get a scooter for your first bike..not a wide glide fully dressed. You see stuff like this...makes my ol man NUTS. He always looks very much in pain when he is listening to a story like this.

Top Bottom