Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The New Guy

paul_cotton1983

New member
Hi guys and gals, straight to my intro, from age 18 to 28 I was a streamlined athlete playing soccer in South Africa, I was super fit during that 10 year spell, but in the tenth year, I decided to get some volume in my exercises and started seeing some wicked gains from a 65 kg runner to a 85kg body builder, but with that came my injury, I picked up the muscle mass but lost endurance, my body couldnt carry the extra weight, and an achilles rupture followed, putting me out of sports for 2 years, sucks, but for the last year, ive been working hard at the gym, to find the magic again but it seems ive lost it, I am now 31 and 95kgs, I can barely see my abs, the injured leg is strong but im always cautious not to rerupture it, can anybody give me advice on how to move forward after an injury like that..., my exercise workout programs are killer, I put in the work, my diet plan needs some fine tuning buy yeah, what supplements should I take, if any, please help guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
paul_cotton1983 said:
Hi guys and gals, straight to my intro, from age 18 to 28 I was a streamlined athlete playing soccer in South Africa, I was super fit during that 10 year spell, but in the tenth year, I decided to get some volume in my exercises and started seeing some wicked gains from a 65 kg runner to a 85kg body builder, but with that came my injury, I picked up the muscle mass but lost endurance, my body couldnt carry the extra weight, and an achilles rupture followed, putting me out of sports for 2 years, sucks, but for the last year, ive been working hard at the gym, to find the magic again but it seems ive lost it, I am now 31 and 95kgs, I can barely see my abs, the injured leg is strong but im always cautious not to rerupture it, can anybody give me advice on how to move forward after an injury like that..., my exercise workout programs are killer, I put in the work, my diet plan needs some fine tuning buy yeah, what supplements should I take, if any, please help guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Welcome to adrenaline Rush brother! You are in the right place, and we can definitely help you get back on track.

First and foremost you need to make your diet a priority to get into better shape. Once you have that, and a good training program that can work around your injury, I think doing a sarms stack would help you tremendously to lose fat, and build muscle and strength. Here is a perfect setup for you

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW-501516 20mg per day

Get your sarms at the highest quality from www.pureessencesarms.com

PCT

Clomid 25/25/25/25
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day
 
Welcome bro. Like RR said, diet will be important to lock down. And I'm sure the sarm stack outlined will lead to some nice strides to your goal.
 
Top Bottom