napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Older guy looking for advice.

Kb2112

Im a 58 years young retired lite construction guy who is looking to get back in shape. When I was younger I was a gym rat and did a few cycles of various test, and had some great results. Fast forward a couple decades and with more time on my hands, Im back in the gym again.

I know I cant be the only seasoned guy out there, and am being realistic in my expectations - I know it will be harder these days than it was years ago. I see my GP next month to get my bloodwork/physical/ect taken care of. I dont take any meds (blood pressure, cholesterol, and so on). Im not on any TRT, but Im going to ask my Dr about it when I go in. I know my T is low due to my age.

After a couple years of lifting with no PED's, Id like to put on muscle and trim some fat. Im 6'1", 210 pounds, and am beginning my research...

What would be your suggestions for a 'seasoned' lifter?

Thank you for your advice.

Im a 58 years young retired lite construction guy who is looking to get back in shape. When I was younger I was a gym rat and did a few cycles of various test, and had some great results. Fast forward a couple decades and with more time on my hands, Im back in the gym again.

I know I cant be the only seasoned guy out there, and am being realistic in my expectations - I know it will be harder these days than it was years ago. I see my GP next month to get my bloodwork/physical/ect taken care of. I dont take any meds (blood pressure, cholesterol, and so on). Im not on any TRT, but Im going to ask my Dr about it when I go in. I know my T is low due to my age.

After a couple years of lifting with no PED's, Id like to put on muscle and trim some fat. Im 6'1", 210 pounds, and am beginning my research...

Im 58 almost 59 and currently on a test and deca cycle and so far all is well

get some bloods done sure some test do you GOOD

Top Bottom