napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First SARM cycle

Rickelol

Hello, im a fairly big guy, trained for 11 years and been cycling mostly test/deca, tried out different compounds such as tren, tbol, dbol, anadrol, over the 6-7 years ive been on/off gear. But in the last 3 years I fell back to test/deca, it just felt best for me. Im getting older and the little research ive done it seems quite obvious that SARMs are the healthier choice if you still want to go hard in the gym and make progress. Natural isnt for me. So ive been looking into this SARMs stuff recently.

Looking to start up my frist SARM cycle at the end of this summer, the plan is to stack these two compounds for 12 weeks:
Cardarine 20mg/day
Ostarine 30mg/day

Dosages seems to be somewhat different from source to source, this is what i came up with.

Also having questions about my PCT, do I run a nolva/clomid cycle for 3 weeks?
c - 50/20/20
n - 40/20/20

Am I missing something here, any tips/advice?
/Rick

sarms are definitely the safer option to go with... i can help you with your layouts for sure

remember that quality is of the utmost importance as well

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered! For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Hello, im a fairly big guy, trained for 11 years and been cycling mostly test/deca, tried out different compounds such as tren, tbol, dbol, anadrol, over the 6-7 years ive been on/off gear. But in the last 3 years I fell back to test/deca, it just felt best for me. Im getting older and the little research ive done it seems quite obvious that SARMs are the healthier choice if you still want to go hard in the gym and make progress. Natural isnt for me. So ive been looking into this SARMs stuff recently.

Looking to start up my frist SARM cycle at the end of this summer, the plan is to stack these two compounds for 12 weeks:
Cardarine 20mg/day
Ostarine 30mg/day

Dosages
seems to be somewhat different from source to source, this is what i came up with.

Also having questions about my PCT, do I run a nolva/clomid cycle for 3 weeks?
c - 50/20/20
n - 40/20/20

Am I missing something here, any tips/advice?
/Rick
I've not seen that. 20mg is standard for GW

Top Bottom