napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Older guy looking for advice.

Im looking through some of my older lab results, and was curious what I should be looking for in regards to blood-work? Id like to make sure that I get the right tests done. What number range?

Im trying to get informed here, sorry if this has been asked before. If there is a sticky for this, please point me there.

Thank you

i've got blood work link in my signature on evolutionary with a thread that tells you everything you need to know

Im looking through some of my older lab results, and was curious what I should be looking for in regards to blood-work? Id like to make sure that I get the right tests done. What number range?

Im trying to get informed here, sorry if this has been asked before. If there is a sticky for this, please point me there.

Thank you
Post up your bloods here and we can help

Test Result Reference High/Low Result Note
Testosterone Free & Total LC/MS profile
Sex Horm.Bind.Glob. 8 10-57 L
Testosterone,Tot.LC/MS/MS 119.4
Free Testosterone, Calc 39.19 30.00-150.00

Test Result Reference High/Low Result Note
Testosterone Free & Total LC/MS profile
Sex Horm.Bind.Glob. 8 10-57 L
Testosterone,Tot.LC/MS/MS 119.4
Free Testosterone, Calc 39.19 30.00-150.00
clearly you are extremely low on total and free test... you will want to seek out a professional endocrinologist to get everything analyzed and monitored as you a prime candidate for trt.. you are extremely low or you can go with the clinic i recommended to you for your help.. use my link and coupon code there if you go that route

I would highly recommend a true HRT doctor
vs any other type. I have found many ‘regular physicians’ don’t have the intimate knowledge required to provide you the HRT treatment you may need.

Top Bottom