napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The hate for Western Union is strong.

LOL Must be in the air, just used them for the first time the other day, except I did it online, as soon as I submitted it they emailed and called to verify the transaction and grilled me about what it was for, I was quick with fishing lures so no problems there.
I screwed up though and had to redirect the money later as I picked the wrong damn country lol. That was actually pretty painless luckily, I couldn't do it online so had to call them and cancel that transaction and redo a new one and they refunded the money for the original, they did not call or email to interrogate me that time, it went right through. But yes not fun getting grilled about who it was going to and what it was for etc.

Delivered my cash to the agent, when they went to pick it up they rejected it. Now on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get my cash back. So unprofessional, if you reject it, give it back quickly and efficiently. Shouldn't have to wait and shouldn't have to explain what the cash was for. Rant over ........ Screw you Western Union

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I'm banned from using the online services, my wife sent me money but spelled my name wrong and after getting denied the money I was told my identity couldn't be confirmed so I'm banned. FU WU

Delivered my cash to the agent, when they went to pick it up they rejected it. Now on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get my cash back. So unprofessional, if you reject it, give it back quickly and efficiently. Shouldn't have to wait and shouldn't have to explain what the cash was for. Rant over ........ Screw you Western Union

I accidentally paid my mortgage twice and was like wtf. I contacted them and said can I get my money back? They had a long drawn out process that was more trouble than it's worth. It was right when I was taking a trip so it pissed me off. Didn't hinder anything, but the point is if you take my money that quick and easy I figure saying hey I hit the make payment button one too many times it was an accident they'd at least be like 'we'll reverse the extra charge, thank you for paying your shit Sir'... fuck it additional payments supposedly reduce your balance by 5 payments, sad thing is I couldn't tell them to apply it all to the principle because two weeks had passed before the wife noticed. Assholes did what was best for them of course.

I have most of my problem with Price Chopper WU not at all with Dillon's WU ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I don't get it.......

No shit, I just dont see how this is even a safe method anymore

the answer to that is quite simple brother... ITS NOT! FUCK THEM and you know that now... I wouldn't use them if they fucking paid me...

I can't fucking stand western union. I can't count how many times I've had trouble with them. I'll only use them as a last resort when there is no other means otherwise

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is one of the main reasons I began requesting Circle Pay. Makes WU and MG obsolete.

Top Bottom