napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The In-Law rant for the week I think...

44YOGearHead

So last night the wife and I are watching television... You know Black people love Empire... and my wife gets a text. She types back and then asks me 'Next weekend are you coming with me for my sisters birthday and her daughters baby shower?' I started laughing quietly in a chuckle of sorts and she said 'I know you don't like them' to which I replied "I like so and so, whose birthday is it?" answer POT ROAST. I asked her who was in charge of her activities her, or them? I explained what all I was taking care of fiscally and then I asked why don't these people ask versus plan shit for you without making sure you can participate. We could go, but fuck that. Now why the fuck would I accompany her up there to celebrate her sisters birthday? To buy her daughter baby shower shit? Why? Is there a fucking rainbow colored aura of niceness suddenly over my head? Did I swallow my memories of all the times they asked to borrow money and then dodged my wife? Lemme guess I died and came back stupid? None of the above. Look let me break the dynamics of this shit down to you after I got all the details from my wife:
1. The women were wanting to stay in the Wyndham Suites for their little party... at my expense.
2. We'd have to stop in Houston to pick up her other sister and feed her fat tongued, no gas money offering ass, always ordering what I order in the restaurant eating, no tip leaving ass.
3. I'd have to pay for Pot Roasts present because my wife went shopping and fucked off her pay check as usual.
4. I'd have to buy the daughter something useful since everyone else wouldn't be able to... like the time I bought her all that shit for an apartment to include furniture, groceries and spending cash that seems to have been abandoned somewhere.
5. Why the fuck would I do any of this? I'm buying tires for my wife's car, giving money to my son, paying his gf's tuition payment... why???

Bottom line there will be no party at the Wyndham, there will be no presents from either of us. The wife text them and said 'we will not be able to attend, or participate in the activities', they responded 'are you still gonna get the room and send some money for gifts?'... my wife replied 'I have to buy 4 new tires... and my husband has obligations so no, not at this time. We will see what develops.'... This is whats gonna develop mother fuckers... some old ass unmarried miserable women saying happy birthday at their house and buying baby clothes for a kid who's dad ain't gonna be around to raise him/her in 3 months anyways.

Before you marry scrutinize the fuck out of the family... it'll help you later on trust me. If not you'll be like me... ranting uselessly on a forum to people who can only account themselves more fortunate than you are at this particular moment in time.

Last edited:
They're gonna crack up that planned party as well... I love how people plan shit at our expense and then look stupid when you tell them it ain't happening. Really? Are we gonna pay for the room and send money for gifts???? I still got the 200 I was gonna give my little nephew for grades because his mother kept asking us to send it to her... when I do see his dumb ass I'm gonna put it in his hands so he can fuck it off as he see's fit and when his mom asks where he got it from and tries to take it from him I hope he has like .75 cents left of it.

Ladies: If you're almost 50, or 50 and unmarried... bitch it's too late your options are gone. You are officially an old maid. Face it, something is wrong with you that prevented a mother fucker from wanting to marry you. Perhaps your head game was sub-par, you goodies weren't that good, or perhaps the fact that by staying in a city filled with dumb ass'd country folk who are happy to make $x amount an hour or year bit you in the ass. Old dumb broke fucks don't wanna take on another old dumb broke fuck, hell neither do rich people... so your options have surpassed the shelf life. You are officially spoiled bread ready to be made into compost.

lmmfao. well atleast your wife is sayin No with a period on the end unless she is sending shit on the sly? hmmm that shit is laughable are you still gonna be getting the room and send money for gifts. bwahahaha does your wife now see wtf is goin on? I hope so, cuz watch they will start treating her like shit when she says no a few times

lmmfao. well atleast your wife is sayin No with a period on the end unless she is sending shit on the sly? hmmm that shit is laughable are you still gonna be getting the room and send money for gifts. bwahahaha does your wife now see wtf is goin on? I hope so, cuz watch they will start treating her like shit when she says no a few times

We were talking about things last night and I asked her if she thought her sisters/cousins and shit were either envious or jealous of her since 1. she's married and 2. got me to have her back and surprisingly she said yes and that I've opened her eyes to a lot of things with her family. You know we (men) tend to see shit faster than them in regards to family acting funny... so she said she started paying attention to how they act and try to use her to whatever extent they think they can. Family is a mother fucker bro. She was laughing at how a few years ago I told her my brother who lives an hour away will never call or wanna visit now that he owes me money and sure as shit it's been 3 years plus that I haven't heard from him. I told her it was a small price to pay to not be bothered by them so i was fine with that.

that's why I never lend money to friends or family bc it changes the relationship man so its easier to let em be mad initially

Top Bottom