napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The hate for Western Union is strong.

21infantry

Delivered my cash to the agent, when they went to pick it up they rejected it. Now on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get my cash back. So unprofessional, if you reject it, give it back quickly and efficiently. Shouldn't have to wait and shouldn't have to explain what the cash was for. Rant over ........ Screw you Western Union

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Delivered my cash to the agent, when they went to pick it up they rejected it. Now on the phone for 45 minutes trying to get my cash back. So unprofessional, if you reject it, give it back quickly and efficiently. Shouldn't have to wait and shouldn't have to explain what the cash was for. Rant over ........ Screw you Western Union

WTF I'm on the phone right now with WU NO SHIT

Just getting my money back is becoming a hassle. 52 minute mark on hold. How long you been waiting tin man

Just getting my money back is becoming a hassle. 52 minute mark on hold. How long you been waiting tin man

That's a real bitch. To me any little alteration requires physically going to the bank branch I do the WU transaction at, and wait in line for anything, even a name change.

I just got off the phone 1hr, They gave me a tracking # to get payment back then I have to resend, I also got with IWGF and he knows about the problem

Like I said Life is Good.

i gotta ask, which store or vendor helped you process your wire ? because that will make a big difference, not all vendors who carry this service will be the same. Some use kiosks, some help you process and some make you call it in. i notice when i process WU via kiosk i have no issues. When i use the phone method i usually receive a call to verify,

Okay guys I have no idea what's going on. So got off the line and they told me I had to go to the store sent from and have the agent call them. Wtf? Any insight

Okay guys I have no idea what's going on. So got off the line and they told me I had to go to the store sent from and have the agent call them. Wtf? Any insight

Told me the same time when I called to change the name of the recipient. I had to physically go there, and they fixed it right away.

Dam, not sure bro. its gotta be for security reasons, but i cannot advise any further as this has never happened to me. I mean depending where or who u sent the money to shouldn't be any issue besides verification or a refund. What did they say to return to the store for ? or maybe you can find an answer in here, i havent read through the whole thing but may help :
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/western-union.html?page=2

Just got back from Price Chopper WU and resent payment,,,,,,,,,,, it was a processing problem ,,,,,,,,,,,21 see if you can get payment back,,,, then resend

trust me, this is common practice.. i quit using them years ago... my wife was working as a manager at a grocery store and she told me about how they had special meetings with western union and employees forcing them on certain procedures etc.. im not sure if they had major problems due to everyone using them for money laundering etc. but its a huge issue... i would NEVER use them for a fucking thing... i would always opt for money gram over them and they suck too... i feel your pain because they interrogate you on every little fucking thing... i know the last time i literally told them to fuck off straight to the persons face in the place... it was hilarious because he just sat there and didnt know what to say but i got my money back.. LOLL... my best advice, DO NOT use them period...

Back to Price Chopper WU Lady said no more people picking up payments must have a ID ,,,,,,can not wave that for just test question

i gotta ask, which store or vendor helped you process your wire ? because that will make a big difference, not all vendors who carry this service will be the same. Some use kiosks, some help you process and some make you call it in. i notice when i process WU via kiosk i have no issues. When i use the phone method i usually receive a call to verify,
Same here bud. Haven't had any issues with the kiosks yet.. knock on wood.

Top Bottom