napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

THC science according to The Guerrilla Chemist

the problem isnt with marijuana, the problem is with the users. just like roids man. roids arent the problem, people are.

also weed isnt meant to be Smoked. smoke should never go into your lungs, that is counter productive and harmful. Weed is meant to be orally ingested...its an Herb/plant. and just like other plants we eat them. all the stupid potheads that go around smoking and getting super blazed are the same as a bunch of roided up meatheads with acne at the gym. they are dumb and abuse it.

and when im talking about ingesting marijuana, this is therapeutic amounts. not crazy amounts. weed can have psychotropic effects and it is a hallucinogen if you take enough of it. this is why native americans are known for seeing spirits and talking with spirits and weird crap like that, because they got straight BLAZED out of their minds and hallucinated..

Smoking weed everyday is also proven to lower productivity, lower earnings and subjects have shown decreased capacity to process information as effectively over time. That is not propaganda but real world findings. Also every pot head I know isn't very successful. Bottom line like everything else there is good vs bad. I am not against we'd either for medical or recreational purposes. I just don't like the bs narrative either side pushes because it's a bunch of half truths on both sides of the equation. I have smoked plenty of weed in my life I have no illusions about the pros and cons of it

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

They also said it killed brain cells and it's actually the opposite. It generates growth of greater brain connectivity through synapse growth. But yes it does cause a general lack of motivation to get off the couch lol that's correct. IT CAN be abused like anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I'm smarter on weed man lol no lie. Just less motivated to do house chores really.

[email protected]

i think that depends on dosage. similar to dosage of anabolics, lower has positive effects but really high doses can bring negatives. if you do insane amounts i think it can actually harm your brain....small amounts is different though

i remember a long time ago in high school i got super blazed and tried to play guitar. I was like a retard dude, could barely hit one note. but i figured it was because i had way too much

5377e7dc31b20461651e9ae069ab6222.jpg

0b24b22f4a66b9a4bd4034acfc8bc1a1.jpg

6856c7382c33e4ca5104429953296273.jpg

[email protected]

I used to love to smoke when I was younger, then gradually it started causing a numbing paranoia, I remember one of the last times I smoked it was like torture, My girlfriend of 3 years was downstairs and I was upstairs in the bedroom, I didn't smoke all that much but got insanely paranoid. It was torturous because I was more thirsty than I ever had been in my life but was to scared to go downstairs to get some water or something, I couldn't wait for it to just stop. The very last time was about 2 years ago and it had been a decade or so since I had smoked, I took 3 hits and was just going out of my mind, weed is an entirely different thing now and not meant for someone like me. I had some cake in the kitchen and I just stood over it scooping it in my mouth trying to induce a come down but it just wouldn't work at all, With the weed that was around back when I was younger you could eat a few m&m's and it would start bringing you down, now it does not seem to work that way anymore and I won't be attempting it again no matter what miraculous property's someone tries to tell me the weed has, I do understand the difference between indica and sativa the slow high compared to more sociable high but my head just don't work for it anymore and probably never will again. That being said I have nothing against and really hope it will soon be widely leagalized and can get knocked off the list of the things conservatives try to use as a smoke screen for the real issues of greed, income inequality, banking deregulation, and the rest of the evil things that nobody cares about because they are to worried about bullshit social issues like abortion and gay marriage

It is very nice to see this either way, There is probably nobody in here over 50 years old or so and looking thru these posts it seems that there is 100% agreement that the stuff is harmless, you wouldn't see that even 10 years ago, I think we are all pretty well informed about the injustice of mandatory minimum's and marijuana prohibition, really it's all just common sense and if we are looking at things this way the next generation will have an even more sensible view on it and that is very hopeful.

It is very nice to see this either way, There is probably nobody in here over 50 years old or so and looking thru these posts it seems that there is 100% agreement that the stuff is harmless, you wouldn't see that even 10 years ago, I think we are all pretty well informed about the injustice of mandatory minimum's and marijuana prohibition, really it's all just common sense and if we are looking at things this way the next generation will have an even more sensible view on it and that is very hopeful.

Agreed! Alcohol is so much more destructive and causes thousands of deaths every year while weed has never killed anyone ever period. It's all propaganda. Having said that I found a humorous and uplifting news headline from Canada ...

[email protected]

Every pot head you know isn't very successful? You must not know many pot heads then and I'm guessing your from the Bible Belt. This is absolute propaganda from you buddy. If your going to just make assumptions about something you clearly don't know nothing about , then I will too. Do your research before spouting off such ignorance. You sound brainwashed. Oh, and I assume that from your username. Geez.

So you make a assumption and claim I'm ignorant even though none of your assumptions are correct? Not from the bible belt and I know a few pot heads well in there 30s who live with mom and dad and there lifes basically revolve around smoking and selling weed and working there crappy part time jobs. Is every pothead like that no there not, but there are more then a few out there. But its not propaganda there is pro and cons of mary jane. To say there isn't any cons makes you fall for the propaganda on the other side. I represent the middle I don't think its the devil and don't think its the savior either. I think it shoud be legal or at least decriminalized. But I don't drink the kool aid either way. I'm a guy in the middle of the subject. You on the other hand have a agenda, there isn't one substance on this earth that is pure or a savior to speak. Everything has there side effects everything.

I see a couple of us have strong feelings on this subject. So I feel like I must say that the following is not to disagree with anyone, or to discredit what anyone has posted. This is just my personal account.

I was not a MJ user until my late twenties. I had the stereotypical stances against it, but no hate on users. My life before use was extremely sub-par, compared to my life now. Dropped out of college, worked two jobs to get by, was unproductive during my free time, barely exercised and I wasn't a very social individual.

Now a days I smoke several times a day. It has definitely positively impacted my life. Went back and finished school. Became so productive and creative that I created my own job, which is now a super successful business. I train martial arts daily and lift 3 times a week. I'm married to a model and have social skills now.

I don't think it affects everyone the same,

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm not mad either, to be honest I'm not a fan of anything that really messes with your brain chemistry that would make you think or act a different way. I get high off reality, I am a andrenaline junkie pure and simple, don't like anything that numbs or magnifies the feelings the thoughts etc etc. I'm phucking mid-evil for real. Best phucking feeling in the world is a Firefight, I'm a war junkie. Yeah I know I'm phucked up

I'm not mad either, to be honest I'm not a fan of anything that really messes with your brain chemistry that would make you think or act a different way. I get high off reality, I am a andrenaline junkie pure and simple, don't like anything that numbs or magnifies the feelings the thoughts etc etc. I'm phucking mid-evil for real. Best phucking feeling in the world is a Firefight, I'm a war junkie. Yeah I know I'm phucked up

I hear ya. I'd love a fire fight stoned though personally lol.

[email protected]

Smoking weed everyday is also proven to lower productivity, lower earnings and subjects have shown decreased capacity to process information as effectively over time. That is not propaganda but real world findings. Also every pot head I know isn't very successful. Bottom line like everything else there is good vs bad. I am not against we'd either for medical or recreational purposes. I just don't like the bs narrative either side pushes because it's a bunch of half truths on both sides of the equation. I have smoked plenty of weed in my life I have no illusions about the pros and cons of it

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Bro, you're stating fallacies now.

It's like anything. Lazy people will be lazy on pot. Just like there are productive alcoholics and alcoholics that will ditch work to sit at a bar all day and waste the rent money.

I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said (paraphrased) "I've had all my best ideas while sitting on my porch smoking hemp."
Most people would never dream of working out stoned but look at us! We all like to get ripped and lift some heavy ass weights. Go figure.

[email protected]

Lol I make 95k And I just burned a bowl with my wife, I'm a chemical engineer with 3 kids. I'm fairly productive.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Yeah well I been known to smoke a few Cigareets here and there and smokers also tend to make less money then the average person, but I make around what you do also. But I am a exception to the rule. Always exceptions to the rule. I really don't know what you guys are trying to get at. Like I have said I have no problem with weed or people smoking weed and don't think it should be illegal. But to sit there and believe that its the all of be alls is just as dishonest as the guys who demonize it. Actually the militancy of the Pro Weed crowd has had the opposite effect that you guys desire for a lot of people. The only perso on here who is pro weed but seems to have a even keel about it is Jack.

Top Bottom