napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First day on Ostarine - PCT Question

World45

Hey fellas, first post.

Today is the first day I started Ostarine!! Very excited and ready to go!!

As of right now, I'm running 25mg of per day and I haven't decided on my PCT, yet.

Now, I know it's very dumb to start PED without having your PCT lined I have some questions and a little time before I need it.

I checked the pure essence research (AFTER DOING A SEARCH ON THE FORUM) and I'd like to stay away from needles. Any other good websites for PCT?

I have a GREAT source for high quality clomid, but is that enough for 6 weeks on Ostarine? 25/25/25/25?

I was looking at Blackstone Loans Eridicate. Maybe that and clomid, is that good enough?

I'm already running 5mg of DAA with the Ostarine; should I continue that now?

Thank you all so much in advance, I've already gained a lot of knowledge from searching, too.

I think your confused PE doesn't have injectable PCT products, they have liquid, you take it orally or maybe I misunderstood you. I'd also stay away from Blackstone Labs products in PCT they have a history of being spiked bro. This is what I'd do for PCT.
clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
You can also run GW-501516 20 mg day and SR 9009 at 30-40mg Ed 5mg every 2-3hrs

Thank you very much for the quick reply, man.

You're right, I wasn't aware that it was liquid. So, it's a simple add it with water and drink?

If I'm just running 25mg of Ostarine for 6 weeks - from the searching I've done on this forumn isn't this -

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

stack good enough?

Is pharmacy grade clomid, good enough by itself?

According to the videos from the owner of this site (can't remember his name, right now) he said 25/25/25/25 for clomid.

You're right, I wasn't aware that it was liquid. So, it's a simple add it with water and drink?

If I'm just running 25mg of Ostarine for 6 weeks - from the searching I've done on this forumn isn't this -

stack good enough?

According to the videos from the owner of this site (can't remember his name, right now) he said 25/25/25/25 for clomid.

No don't put it in liquid just down it straight with a chaser. Taste horrid but you will get use to it. No big deal. In fact I will be starting Ostarine tomorrow need a little joint relief on this cycle.

No prob man, yea I just take mine straight no mixing. Yea that stack should suffice but the above is just what I would do, not saying it's any better though. I doubt you'll have very much suppression at all honestly.

stack good enough?

the pct stack you found on pure essence is exactly what you want.... that is all you need for a complete recovery and that stack is specifically set up for your pct... it is all liquid, no injections whatsoever and if you check logs you can see the quality you are getting...

thanks for the help, dylan.

if i start noticing any gyno, should i start of it early? or is there another product i should looking for gyno WHILE im on the ostarine?

if i start noticing any gyno, should i start of it early? or is there another product i should looking for gyno WHILE im on the ostarine?

Not Dylan but I think you have a better chance of drowing in Arizona then getting Gyno on Ost. Its possible but very very very rare if I remember correctly. If you get Gyno you have bigger problems on your hands.

Not Dylan but I think you have a better chance of drowing in Arizona then getting Gyno on Ost. Its possible but very very very rare if I remember correctly. If you get Gyno you have bigger problems on your hands.

From what ive seen the guys that got gyno with Ostarine were using the pill version which probably wasn't Ostarine to begin with

gyno cases are more than rare... you can always use aromasin but i would only dose it every 3 days... 12.5 mg but chances are very rare of an occurrence

thanks man.

so, if ya get gyno on OST, your body and horomoens were screwed up to began with?

also, should i run 5gs of DAA while on OST?

wait until week 4 and start running DAA and continue it through my PCT?

thanks everybody, again. the other forums i was on, im still waiting a reply from my original post!! you guys have really helped me out!!

From what ive seen the guys that got gyno with Ostarine were using the pill version which probably wasn't Ostarine to begin with

i am actually using the pill version but its legit. great source.

even if you get gyno, wont it be cleared up during the PCT, regardless?

thanks man.

so, if ya get gyno on OST, your body and horomoens were screwed up to began with?

thanks everybody, again. the other forums i was on, im still waiting a reply from my original post!! you guys have really helped me out!!

No I'm not saying that at all. What I am saying is that you are very estrogen and gyno prone and to be honest anabolics might not be for you.

thanks man.

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i am actually using the pill version but its legit. great source.

even if you get gyno, wont it be cleared up during the PCT, regardless?

Sorry to break it to you, you have been sold magic beans. There is no legit Sarm Pills it needs to be suspended to be effective. What you have is most likely Prohormones of dubious nature. If you are going to run the pill you most likely get gains, shut down and maybe gyno plus some liver problems. Have AI on hand as well as liver support on hand as well. I repeat there is no reputable Sarms that come in pills.

sarms are not bioavailable in pill form... generally they are filled with pro hormones or other fillers... who really knows what you go to be honest but its definitely not sarms

Top Bottom