napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pack in customs

What happens if the reship is seized? Would I just have the worst luck on the planet

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

you wouldn't have great luck obviously but if that happens then i guess i dont know what you mean? then its seized again and your not getting it... are you asking if you will be in trouble? highly doubt it...

Well if you get it seized again, someone may start sniffing around what your doing. It's unlikely but they could also flag your address. Regardless the outcome wouldn't be good...
Idk if it got siezed though. The holiday's are a very busy time.

Working for UPS really opened my eyes to wtf happens during the holiday's.... Jeez. Its just fucking insane.

If it happens to be who I represent PM me and I will see what I can do to help. I know there are only a couple internationals here

Gotcha. Think if it happens, I'll just stick to domestic from here on out

I like international as a guy with multiple adresses to choose from, and a hefty stock to get me by. People in a rush or stuck with seizures I could see why they go domestic.

Just wondering if that happened. .if someone would get a re reship lol

brother, thats impossible for us to answer... that should be something you have worked out with your source before you even buy... that's something that should be common sense... you always cover your bases on that...

All I know was that I was a fat ass slob, lost the weight the right way...and now want to bulk the right way...with a little help. Customs is Killin me over here;)

Like I said man. If its Roids24 just shoot me a pm and we will see if we can get you squared away. If not I still advise you to pm whatever source you are working with.

Call them and try to check the tracking on it see what they say lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom