napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormones

Well I'm kinda from the mentality that prohormones are not really worth it in general. I could see if you wanted to just keep injections down or don't have acess to aas.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well I'm kinda from the mentality that prohormones are not really worth it in general. I could see if you wanted to just keep injections down or don't have acess to aas.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Like Jack said Epi isn't really a prohormone but a actual steroid, so I was wondering if there is anything else out there that was similar that I could pick up on the cheap. I know that the first prohormones where just Steroids.

What is P plex?

PPlex is pheraplex which is an old school prohormone that got banned several years ago. It was actually one of the better ones, and gave some pretty good results. It's something that hasn't been around forever though, so good luck finding it anywhere

Okay besides Epi, is there anything that is worth a look at in the prohhormones department or is Epi really the only one worth looking at

definitely halodrol... that carries basically no side effects, unlike others... i ran it with great results... the only reason i got any sides whatsoever was because i had exceeded the six week mark and i started to get very lethargic but in terms of gains and cleanliness and lack of sides, this is definitely the other option to look at...

1f4b26207109d23f5c519265d9cd224c.jpg

What you know about this! Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Damn phera plex my first ever ph! I still have a bottle of anabolix extreme pheraplex! Lol

sent from a pineapple under the sea

Could one not attach it to a longer eater maybe? I don't know brew science so I have no clue. Would be something you could run with test suspension or TNE at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I don't think you'd be able to attach an ester to it to my understanding. I also don't know how well the compound would work as an injectible. I know I'm good with taking it as an oral. I wouldn't want to pin every day either

First stack I ever ran was 1-AD, 4-AD, finished with DermaLean, ND had transdermal 1-Test as a base. Ran that in college and nuts shrunk like raisins in a couple days. I was young, dumb, and had no aas knowledge! Ah to be 18 again!

The most I'll ever pin anymore is 3x week lol.. And that's only cause I got ace and prop left lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

I'm in the same boat as you bro. The less I have to pin, the better. I'm pinning 3 times per week right now, but only because my oil volume is too high to pin just twice lol

I'm in the same boat as you bro. The less I have to pin, the better. I'm pinning 3 times per week right now, but only because my oil volume is too high to pin just twice lol

im also in complete agreement... i fucking hate pinning, seriously... after you do it for so long, its beyond annoying... however... I LOVE THE GAINZZZ so i won't complain too much... =)

Top Bottom