bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormones

Just got this...
93006dd3f06e7966830bd2b30bde72b1.jpg

8362b6df4a202772bc9a5b5c6ba60203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

That looks tasty. Not sure how you'd dose that though - have you only got the one bottle? You probably need to dose the triumph and the trenavar higher than the epi.

That looks tasty. Not sure how you'd dose that though - have you only got the one bottle? You probably need to dose the triumph and the trenavar higher than the epi.

Yeah it's not a great dosing but I'll I only need 40-60 epi a day. That's really why I wanted it to begin with. I don't need trenavar as I have real tren and the other I have no real knowledge on other than what I've read the last 24 hours. It's the epi I want mostly.

[email protected]

Yeah it's not a great dosing but I'll I only need 40-60 epi a day. That's really why I wanted it to begin with. I don't need trenavar as I have real tren and the other I have no real knowledge on other than what I've read the last 24 hours. It's the epi I want mostly.

[email protected]

yes, 40-60 is more than enough on epi... 40 is generally enough for most but i do see some get up to 60 towards the latter part of the run... like 30 the first week, up to 40 there after until about 4 weeks in and then attempt for 60 the last two weeks...

This is a very nice stack so far. I'm liking it just a couple days in. It's a little early but muscle hardness is staying very nice and fullness as well. Dropped the EQ in my cycle with the tren because my blood pressure was getting gnarly and I figure I'll save it since I'm getting into a lean bulk. My appetite has been vicious. But like I said the Winny 3D is being good to me so far. Running it with 500 test, 400 mast. 3caps a day.

[email protected]

Top Bottom