napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormones

Ya ebay, amazon... Thats where I have gotten it before. But if I am thinking correclty the havoc epistane is the RPN Havoc Epi. Right Dylan? or is it something else you are running? IT was like 29 bucks a bottle on amazon for a while lol

Yes, should be exact same thing. RPN is the company and Havoc is what they call their Epi product

Genetech pharma labs is local guy here he is still producing his stuff most of the local supp shops still have it behind the counter he has epistane thats 30 mg cap 90 in a bottle this dude still sells superdrol kinda just doesnt give a shit i guess

I'm not even sure anybody but the FDA gives much thought to it. The amount of laws on the books these days are approaching ridiculous levels, to the point police pick and choose which one to enforce. It's becoming all but impossible.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I'm not even sure anybody but the FDA gives much thought to it. The amount of laws on the books these days are approaching ridiculous levels, to the point police pick and choose which one to enforce. It's becoming all but impossible.

We can thank congress for the laws though. But they're bought by the FDA so yeah...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

1f4b26207109d23f5c519265d9cd224c.jpg

What you know about this! Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Hahaaaaa....!!!!
Nice looking stash

Where you guys sourcing Havoc from? Only place I see it is on Ebay. Not so sure about that.

there's sellers on there with 100% ratings and thousands of sales... just remember that when the ban came down that people were stuck with loads and loads of pro hormones and nowhere to get rid of them so they take to places like ebay and amazon to get what they can...

Don't know a lot about eBay. So its good to go?

Lol ya man. You got guys with stashes like NY's just trying toget some cash really. Lots of shop owners taking to ebay just to move it on thier own to make up for lost profits. I mean its not "legal" but if you look at what you could sell on ebay that is "illegal" prohormones will probably skate by everytime no problem. Very few of us even know wtf they are lol

Don't know a lot about eBay. So its good to go?

yes it is... you just need to research who you are buying from with reviews and how long they have been around etc... ebay definitely has some great offers and quality and authentic products... just be wise researching the seller

there's sellers on there with 100% ratings and thousands of sales... just remember that when the ban came down that people were stuck with loads and loads of pro hormones and nowhere to get rid of them so they take to places like ebay and amazon to get what they can...

You're right, actually I'm one of those cats who loaded up on the 1st ban in 2009. I just held onto what I had for a rainy day. I remember the fire sale at TF Supplements, shit was flying off the shelves for $12/ bottle !!

You're right, actually I'm one of those cats who loaded up on the 1st ban in 2009. I just held onto what I had for a rainy day. I remember the fire sale at TF Supplements, shit was flying off the shelves for $12/ bottle !!

exactly but some companies lost investments buying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth so imagine the stock they have... its ridiculous... thousands and thousands of bottles just wasted, so of course they try to find places to sell them off and where better than ebay and amazon... doing it on a website is far too risky in terms of starting a store... its risky regardless but that's a way better area to attempt it...

Blackstone had some mean sales too lol. They kept posting pics of them smashing prohormones showing they are dieing off lol. Gettem while you can :)

Okay besides Epi, is there anything that is worth a look at in the prohhormones department or is Epi really the only one worth looking at

Top Bottom