JackSteel

Banned
5377e7dc31b20461651e9ae069ab6222.jpg

0b24b22f4a66b9a4bd4034acfc8bc1a1.jpg

6856c7382c33e4ca5104429953296273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It's truly amazing all of the science and wonderful things that can be created from this seed and that is not even scratching the surface of the countless medicinal properties it holds. As science continues to peer inside the seeds enter workings I'm sure we will find more astounding finds about this plant.

Not convinced that THC is the cure all of be alls. I can probably find a million articles and research papers that Meth is the cure all of everything. Sure the drug does have medical uses and does very well in that regard. But most of the stuff is utter bullshit with a spin on it so people can get high, that is my opionon nothing more and nothing less.

I enjoy smokimg PWO as well. Gets me feeling every muscle I am working that day.

Not convinced that THC is the cure all of be alls. I can probably find a million articles and research papers that Meth is the cure all of everything. Sure the drug does have medical uses and does very well in that regard. But most of the stuff is utter bullshit with a spin on it so people can get high, that is my opionon nothing more and nothing less.

Research CBD if you're interested. It's the non-psycho active cannabinoid in weed that does all the medicinal stuff. It doesn't get you high at all. Children use it to get rid of cancer all the time.

[email protected]

Research CBD if you're interested. It's the non-psycho active cannabinoid in weed that does all the medicinal stuff. It doesn't get you high at all. Children use it to get rid of cancer all the time.

[email protected]

As I said jack, I do believe that it has nice medical capabilities. But lets be honest here for a second and lets say the Government says damn your guys are right we are going to harvest this and make it FDA approved for medical use but we are removing all the other qualities that get you high, the weed community would be up in arms. For the most part its a bunch of pot heads who want to get high that push this narrative so they can get high. I'm all for using Canabis for medical purposes if it works it works, I am all in.

Haven't smoked any of the stuff in well over 20 years......lol. I don't even remember what it's like lol

Back in the day I used to chief a lot. Tried it once preworkout... NEVER again. Posing practice though during prep... Every. Damn. NIGHT. lol

As I said jack, I do believe that it has nice medical capabilities. But lets be honest here for a second and lets say the Government says damn your guys are right we are going to harvest this and make it FDA approved for medical use but we are removing all the other qualities that get you high, the weed community would be up in arms. For the most part its a bunch of pot heads who want to get high that push this narrative so they can get high. I'm all for using Canabis for medical purposes if it works it works, I am all in.

Well yeah I'm sure you're right. Yet there will always be the black market for that group. So I'm sure they wouldn't mind too much, myself included. But the real outrage is the banning of medical research on it by accredited labs. It's only been approved for even studying it for one lab in the country. For things like getting high the black market keeps the price low anyhow. I prefer it that way personally.

[email protected]

Back in the day I used to chief a lot. Tried it once preworkout... NEVER again. Posing practice though during prep... Every. Damn. NIGHT. lol

Lmao! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it does cause me to spend more time posing as well. I get TOO focused on it. I prefer it post workout.
But I had to stop for probation so I can't for the next 18 months. I just continue to support it and like to spread the truth about it.

[email protected]

It's not bullshit, you are misled by the propaganda.
It's not just THC , cannabis has a large profile of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavinoids that haven't been explored. It needs to be approved for medicinal use so we can actually fund more research on the drug.

It's not bullshit, you are misled by the propaganda.
It's not just THC , cannabis has a large profile of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavinoids that haven't been explored. It needs to be approved for medicinal use so we can actually fund more research on the drug.
Smoking weed everyday is also proven to lower productivity, lower earnings and subjects have shown decreased capacity to process information as effectively over time. That is not propaganda but real world findings. Also every pot head I know isn't very successful. Bottom line like everything else there is good vs bad. I am not against we'd either for medical or recreational purposes. I just don't like the bs narrative either side pushes because it's a bunch of half truths on both sides of the equation. I have smoked plenty of weed in my life I have no illusions about the pros and cons of it

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Smoking weed everyday is also proven to lower productivity, lower earnings and subjects have shown decreased capacity to process information as effectively over time. That is not propaganda but real world findings. Also every pot head I know isn't very successful. Bottom line like everything else there is good vs bad. I am not against we'd either for medical or recreational purposes. I just don't like the bs narrative either side pushes because it's a bunch of half truths on both sides of the equation. I have smoked plenty of weed in my life I have no illusions about the pros and cons of it

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
I dont agree with this at all!!! Your findings are false bro. Lower earning decreased capacity to process info??? Thats some biased info for sure!!3

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom