napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

WU question

cowboytroy

Last time I sent funds for product WU didn't require my DL and SSN #. They do now for the WU terminal I've used for years. This happening to anyone else? Money Gram has done the samething. I need to place an order but I'm not ok with using all my personal info. Can anyone make a suggestion. Note: I don't know how to do all that crypto stuff. I don't have a crypto account

Last time I sent funds for product WU didn't require my DL and SSN #. They do now for the WU terminal I've used for years. This happening to anyone else? Money Gram has done the samething. I need to place an order but I'm not ok with using all my personal info. Can anyone make a suggestion. Note: I don't know how to do all that crypto stuff. I don't have a crypto account
crypto, in all seriousness, is easy enough for an elementary student to understand and use and is the easiest and safest way to go

Many of us made crypto a lot more difficult than it ever was at first but you will find once you take a few minutes to learn it that it is extremely easy!

i am Gen X and i am scared of technology more than anyone else. but even I figured out crypto and will never go back to WU or MG to order my shit

bro my son help me with crypto, it easy

Top Bottom