napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Payment Options..

m555zma

This is not a complaint guys.. Just an honest question.

Why don't all the sources accept electronic payment such as Venmo or Zelle?? It would be so much more convenient...
* It would serve as proof for both the forum member and source that funds were sent and received
* Sources wouldn't have to wait for CIM due to postal delays
* If the member decides to add another product or two to the order, they could easily send another payment quickly.

The BTC option is electronic, but can be hassle. I trade alt coins, and crypto fees can be high, and the price of BTC constantly changes which could result in owing the source a little money if the BTC price drops while the BTC confirmations are occurring.

If it's identity issues, you can use prepaid phones and vanilla gift cards for example. When I was an ebay merchant years ago, I had 9-10 ebay accounts, each connected to a separate prepaid and dummy emails.

i'm sure sources know the best ways to do things and have their reasons. my assumption is safety for both you and them

Venmo and Zelle for a source? bro, seriously.. thats about as nonsensical and unsafe as you can get.. if you want sources that are going down left and right, then sure but im thinking they dont want that kind of an issue... smh come on bro... this isnt 9 or 10 years ago for starters and beyond the crack down on money laundering, thats an easy target to get nailed.. thats honestly just absurd to even say

This is not a complaint guys.. Just an honest question.

Why don't all the sources accept electronic payment such as Venmo or Zelle?? It would be so much more convenient...
* It would serve as proof for both the forum member and source that funds were sent and received
* Sources wouldn't have to wait for CIM due to postal delays
* If the member decides to add another product or two to the order, they could easily send another payment quickly.

The BTC option is electronic, but can be hassle. I trade alt coins, and crypto fees can be high, and the price of BTC constantly changes which could result in owing the source a little money if the BTC price drops while the BTC confirmations are occurring.

If it's identity issues, you can use prepaid phones and vanilla gift cards for example. When I was an ebay merchant years ago, I had 9-10 ebay accounts, each connected to a separate prepaid and dummy emails.
zella offered my the Goat @domestic-supply.com

Top Bottom