napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle - begginer EQ -npp

2mba

Hello everyone, I been reading a lot in this site and have found so many answers, but also other threads have creates other questions.

Before anything else would like to thanks all the users here, who share they knowledge and live experience with user like me who look for answers.

Let me give a little background of myself;
37yrs
155lbs
5'1"
-
I been doing CrossFit for the past 4 years. 5 days a weeks if possible 6 days. I don't go to the gym nor bodybuilder, just functional bodybuilder.

Ok now to the point. I'm looking to improved my new cycle, last cycle was,
NPP 100mg eod and TesP 100mg eod for 10 weeks, and also cardarine 25mg everyday for same 10weeks.

There were some days during the cycle, that I got tired and out of breath quicker than usual. And Sometimes weaker, maybe was just me not sleeping well or not eating good enough. But I wonder if it's my not knowing the correct way of doing cycles also got my thinking if the Cardarine mix with NPP is just a bad idea.

My lifting did improve my squat clean jumped from 225 to 245. And gained 15# of body. Was stuck almost 2 year at 140#.

Son my cycle and something stupid...

I been running Test-E 300 and EQ-300 Weekly
Mixing 1ml each M.W.F
Cardarine 25mg everyday
Now..here is the stupid part.. at 3 week I ran out EQ. didn't knew took at least 8wks to kick.
And I have NPP from previous cycle.
So I start week 4 replacing EQ with NPP100.

Today is my 5th week of test and second of NPP..
Test-e300 MWF. 1ml
Npp100 MWF 1ml
Cardarine everyday 25mg

Here are couple of questions:
-I just received a batch of EQ, should I added back along NPP? benefits ? Cons? Worth it?
Or just keep test-e and npp and Cardarine. For 6 more weeks?

- It's Cardarine a bad idea to use along NPP?

-ALSO I a have a batch of mk677 and Ostarine, I was suppose to use it along Cardarine, but got a afraid of loosing libido (wife will kickme out of the house if that happen).

Can anyone recommend me how to use this along test/e and NPP? Or this compound should just not be mixed?

Thanks anyone who took the time to read all this and further more, to give me advice on how to be safe.

no you should not... eq is an extremely long ester and was just starting to build... it would make no sense to just waste it at this point... don't use it...

cardarine is not a bad idea to use along anything unless you have fake cardarine... otherwise it does well with everything and the last thing it would do is to make you tired or feeling down etc... it builds your vo2max man... it does the polar opposite of what you said happened to you on your last cycle... did you do bloodwork on that last cycle?

no you should not... eq is an extremely long ester and was just starting to build... it would make no sense to just waste it at this point... don't use it...

cardarine is not a bad idea to use along anything unless you have fake cardarine... otherwise it does well with everything and the last thing it would do is to make you tired or feeling down etc... it builds your vo2max man... it does the polar opposite of what you said happened to you on your last cycle... did you do bloodwork on that last cycle?

Hi thanks for the reply,
Ok will leave EQ batch for some other time. Thanks

Cardarine, mk677, and Ostarine got it from scienciebio. Since seams have a good reputation in the internet, not sure if its actually working or not I don't really notice a big impact in my cardio as other users report.
This second Cycle it's a different lot number than the first one tho.

No I didn't got a blood work, I don't really know where/how to start with a blood work. Any advice here ?

And for mk677 and Ostarine? Worth more than NPP? can I mix them with Test?

Hi thanks for the reply,
Ok will leave EQ batch for some other time. Thanks

Cardarine, mk677, and Ostarine got it from scienciebio. Since seams have a good reputation in the internet, not sure if its actually working or not I don't really notice a big impact in my cardio as other users report.
This second Cycle it's a different lot number than the first one tho.

No I didn't got a blood work, I don't really know where/how to start with a blood work. Any advice here ?

And for mk677 and Ostarine? Worth more than NPP? can I mix them with Test?
well your problem was science bio... you do see they are closing down correct? there's a lot of reasons for that but many have to do with quality issues on top of them secretly attempting to open other companies, many which are featuring pro hormones etc... their owner is a very bad person and does some terrible things, including flooding the internet with fake review sites etc... thats why you had the strange problems you described... you absolutely need bloodwork... here are the tests you want to get done...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

well your problem was science bio... you do see they are closing down correct? there's a lot of reasons for that but many have to do with quality issues on top of them secretly attempting to open other companies, many which are featuring pro hormones etc... their owner is a very bad person and does some terrible things, including flooding the internet with fake review sites etc... thats why you had the strange problems you described... you absolutely need bloodwork... here are the tests you want to get done...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
Great to know all this information.
Sucks that im consuming a bad product 😓. Any recommended source for Cardarine?

Will get my blood work asap and post results.

Thanks

Dylan has you covered. I can also tell you that Science Bio is a very scandalous company. They have done some pretty bad things over time to people on top of what Dylan pointed out with their fake review sites they put up everywhere. They pay large amounts of money to have SEO work done to propel them on rankings and have paid off many others for advertising purposes. This is why they are now closing as they have been called out numerous times

I have also heard some bad things about Science.Bio and have seen many of their shady ways. I would stick with the sources Dylan recommended

Definitely want a good source for your sarms. Check out sarms.forsale and umbrella sarms

Thanks everyone for their help and all the inputs. Will replace my Cardarine right away thanks.
Today I went in to a look for the blood work. And will get it done tomorrow.

Now that we are talking about sources, my TEST-E and NPP is from Pharmaqo labs and got them from steroidify. Anyone using this lab?

Tough love... This cycle wasn't planned out very well. Many of your questions should have been asked beforehand. Test E takes a while to reach peak levels 4-6 weeks. Adding NPP, and other compounds is causing shock to your body at different times. The key is to reach a level of stability and stay there and come back down after the cycle. Plus there's some question of the quality or legitimacy of your products. It's really hard to advise anything at this point except come to us before you start your cycle and get a solid plan and solid sources. I've made these mistakes before and it's not a fun thing to go through. Do you have prolactin protection? Are you taking an AI?

Feel free to message me on Wickr - cbbram00 and I can help you in the future with cycles. Right now all the advice given by the others is spot on as well but the key is prior planning.

Great to know all this information.
Sucks that im consuming a bad product 😓. Any recommended source for Cardarine?

Will get my blood work asap and post results.

Thanks
sarms.forsale or umbrella labs

Hello everyone so I got my blood test results back.
I don't think they understood everything that I wanted to show in the results but got a what they full entire package plus the testosterone.

Worth mention
I pin Monday the 7th at a.m.
1ml of test-e 300mg
1ml of NPP 100mg
And
Took Cardarine Monday , Tuesday.
Wednesday the 9th was the blood test.
Didn't pin or took Cardarine until after the blood samples.

Attachments

• MEYER_09_03_2022(266)_0001~2.jpg
    MEYER_09_03_2022(266)_0001~2.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 6
  • MEYER_09_03_2022(266)_0002~2.jpg
    MEYER_09_03_2022(266)_0002~2.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 6
  • MEYER_09_03_2022(266)_0003~3.jpg
    MEYER_09_03_2022(266)_0003~3.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom