napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your PRs

Its weird cause my quads are almost 25" but i can barely do 250 for 5 cause my knee caps ache. But i can do leg exstenstions and leg press all day long. But squats kill so i dont do them

PHURIOUS

Like anything else, certain people are built a little bit different then others. For me Squats are no problem, 350 is my working sets right now but put me on a leg press, I can maybe only do 10 plates. Not everything equals out.

Its weird cause my quads are almost 25" but i can barely do 250 for 5 cause my knee caps ache. But i can do leg exstenstions and leg press all day long. But squats kill so i dont do them

PHURIOUS
My quads have great size on them too. For me squats have never been a strength issue. It's a back issue. Leg press and even hack squats I can kill pretty well. It's nothing for me to load up 800 or more lbs on the leg press and kill a good amount of reps with full ROM knees hitting my chest. Squats that are heavy I feel it in my back BAD

My quads have great size on them too. For me squats have never been a strength issue. It's a back issue. Leg press and even hack squats I can kill pretty well. It's nothing for me to load up 800 or more lbs on the leg press and kill a good amount of reps with full ROM knees hitting my chest. Squats that are heavy I feel it in my back BAD

Yep. Cause we r all getting old lol

PHURIOUS

PHURIOUS

Have you tried widening out a bit. I was having the same issue for a long time. Knees have been abused by sports too but the wider I go the better it is. Knees are a bitch...

Have you tried widening out a bit. I was having the same issue for a long time. Knees have been abused by sports too but the wider I go the better it is. Knees are a bitch...

Ya i have. Its not even my knees. The pain is right at the knee caps. Like right when u reach the bottom of range of motion and start to push back up. Then pain. Like the compression is pissing them off. I even tried not going all the way down and still hurts. But i can leg press 8 plates no issues for 6 reps. But thats on ur back.

PHURIOUS

Ya i have. Its not even my knees. The pain is right at the knee caps. Like right when u reach the bottom of range of motion and start to push back up. Then pain. Like the compression is pissing them off. I even tried not going all the way down and still hurts. But i can leg press 8 plates no issues for 6 reps. But thats on ur back.

PHURIOUS

Ya wierd how that works for people. Sometimes movements just dont agree with people. Squats are not as essential as people make them out to be though. I mean they are a great workout but its not the only thing out there. I hate how die hard some people get about it.

Ya wierd how that works for people. Sometimes movements just dont agree with people. Squats are not as essential as people make them out to be though. I mean they are a great workout but its not the only thing out there. I hate how die hard some people get about it.

Ya i barely squat honestly and my legs are bug and strong. I play ball 4 nights a week plus tourneys i do leg exstensions i do calf raises and leg press. Im plenty happy w my legs. 24-25" quads and 18" calves is fine w me. Im always trying to catch my upper body up to my bottom end. Lol

PHURIOUS

Nothing too crazy. Tested I have a 455dl, 355 squat and a 290 bench. This was all pre cycle. I haven't maxed since, but I'm repping 295 for sets of 5 on bench now, hitting 325 for sets of 5 on squats and haven't pulled in quite some time to be completely honest. I'm NOT a powerlifter. Just trying to increase strength in the hypertrophy range :).

Just cause she out squats you doesnt mean its not legit man. And i dont really appreciate the doubt. When have i ever been known to exagerate. But its all good next time she does legs ilm get a pic. Then maybe u wont challenge my honesty.

PHURIOUS

Women, can flat out hit legs hard, no doubt about it....I've seen it in the gym with other women and with my own...she's a beast in the gym because I am Hitler when it comes to training her...I push her for more sets, more weight, more reps, ALL the time...and after 15 years, she's gotten hella good at being able to spot me too...it's really cool...she knows that I'm not trying to be a dick; just that I have her best interests in mind.....so I totally buy it P...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Women, can flat out hit legs hard, no doubt about it....I've seen it in the gym with other women and with my own...she's a beast in the gym because I am Hitler when it comes to training her...I push her for more sets, more weight, more reps, ALL the time...and after 15 years, she's gotten hella good at being able to spot me too...it's really cool...she knows that I'm not trying to be a dick; just that I have her best interests in mind.....so I totally buy it P...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its actually fun watching her lift. Because she didnt have a clue what weights were five years ago and i been training her since we started dating. And she is so strong its pretty crazy and fun to watch guys watch her. Because u can see the jealousy in their face not jealousy that im with her and she is mine but because they wish they could put up her numbers and lift like she does.

Like she will sit there and do sets for reps with curls. W 30# dumbbells perfect form all day. Lol. Its fun watching her all these years and seeing her journey

When she first started she couldnt barely squat w 25's on each side she couldnt bench much more than the bar and couldnt curl much more than like 10# db. She has come a long way and im very proud of her.

PHURIOUS

Squat 395# for 5

Not bad for being 5'4" and 140#

PHURIOUS

To be 5'4" and 140 she has to have a solid build. Tree trunks for legs?

That's insane dude. 395. I'm hoping to hit 395. That's freaking impressive. But I guess after 5 year of training too that good.

I don't like the BS to far down and back up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

To be 5'4" and 140 she has to have a solid build. Tree trunks for legs?

That's insane dude. 395. I'm hoping to hit 395. That's freaking impressive. But I guess after 5 year of training too that good.

I don't like the BS to far down and back up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

For her little body yes. You wouldnt look at her and say damn she has big ol legs. But they are strong as shit. Like steel cables. More than tree trunks

PHURIOUS

Well i dont do pr's really cause my shoulders and elbow and knees dont like the heavy weight from all the years of sports from 5-40. But my gf however has some nice numbers.

Flat bench 175# for 3
Squat 395# for 5

Not bad for being 5'4" and 140#

PHURIOUS

Damn! 395 for 5 deep squats is pretty impressive for a little one like her! Badass.

Its taken her a very very log time to hit that

PHURIOUS

I don't doubt it brother. For females, being shorter, they naturally have great leverage for shit like that. Just think about how much shorter the distance she has to move that weight compared to you. Very impressive for sure.

Top Bottom