napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Oral gearr

None... I try to stick with IM gear only. I have to avoid DHT compounds at my age (45) and the majority of orals are DHT derivatives. I do have some TBol on hand that I may run in the future but I'm not really sure it's worth the strain on my liver.

Winny and halo but I dont run orals much and when I do I dont ho over 30 mg I get the most awfull lower back pumps its almost crippleing on leg day

This next cycle will include my first oral, but Tbol is looking like it would be my best bet/go to. I have thought about trying Winstrol as a finisher, but I do have hairline concerns so a DHT based oral would be something I would be very cautious about.

Winstrol is my favorite oral hands down, but I do like Anadrol now that I've used it fir mass purposes

I hate EQ cutting it makes you vascular as hell but I have a slow metabolism and EQ makes me hungry as hell I want too eat everything and then im just miserable when restricting

tbol and var! winny is good but i dont like the sides..var is much cleaner for me and thats very important at my age..god im getting to be an old fart lol

Dbol.. feels great while on cycle at the same time adding alot of size and strength. For me its the best oral for adding mass, and no other oral gives me that strong a sense of well being. I know for me mk2866 comes in close behind dbol as far as that feel good sensation goes

TBOL hands down the cleanest oral and when I run it I have virtually now sides and just lean mass gains that really complements my long frame.

I loved how I felt on dbol, but the water retention was noticeable lol. Great strength and pumps though!

Top Bottom