napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning next cycle. Tren test deca dbol.

Ahhh so you need to keep track of total nandrolones. Ok ...so you want to use the great and wonderfull deca/test along with tren? Am I correct in what you are saying my little bro? So why do you want to do this? Trt? gains?...Like I said ...deca is what you want it to be. How about 200/200/200trenE.
Low dose deca vs too much nandrolone? No ...no...you add up your tren plus your decas...if that is high then yes problems. So what what do you have in mind?

This cycle will be for a lean bulk type cycle. Concentrating on strength and size.

So you are saying to add tren and deca to get my test? As in if I'm running 600mg nand to run at least 600 test? If that's the case I can easily bump up my test to accommodate. I've run up to 1150mg ew of test. So that's still lower than my last cycle of 750mg of test. Am I correct in what you are suggesting?

Well i would never look to deca as joint relief when mk2866 is now around. Deca isn't going to yield any permanent benifit while mk or even GH would.

No matter the scenerio I would go either or. I don't think I would ever find myself running the two together personally. I just don't see a point in it.

Just my view on it though. Rather than 200 200 I'd just do 400 straight tren.

Your not looking to go bone dry on this I'm assuning. And there are other reliefs for joint aches out there. Deca is really just a bandaid.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'd still say just do the tren and give yourself room to play with dosing. Play around with the 200mg-600mg range and see what happens.

Gotta find what works for you. Really need to let each compound run with test only and get a feel for how it all effects your body.

Well i would never look to deca as joint relief when mk2866 is now around. Deca isn't going to yield any permanent benifit while mk or even GH would.

No matter the scenerio I would go either or. I don't think I would ever find myself running the two together personally. I just don't see a point in it.

Just my view on it though. Rather than 200 200 I'd just do 400 straight tren.

Your not looking to go bone dry on this I'm assuning. And there are other reliefs for joint aches out there. Deca is really just a bandaid.

Actually I have no joint issues other than my ankle and neck. So not really too concerned with joint lubricant. More of the strength and size aspects with low health risks.

And if some complication arises you don't want to be playing wack a mole trying to figure out what to eliminate.

When I actually do a cycle I want to maximize my effort and costs involved. Not just the cost of gear but in food and all the prevention stuff too. Trying to get all I can out of my efforts.

Tren is just a brutal drug man lol. That stuff even at lower doses is hell on the body. I wanna keep the number of encounters with tren to a minimum personally. Body will thank me in the long run.

I guess I've been really lucky in the fact that I've never had any sides from anything I've ever done besides hard core lower back pumps from taking dbol. Nothing has messed with me and only treated me good hahaha.

I guess I've been really lucky in the fact that I've never had any sides from anything I've ever done besides hard core lower back pumps from taking dbol. Nothing has messed with me and only treated me good hahaha.
Ya nandro lines treat me pretty well too. Like I've said before deca is probably my number 1 go to drug. I'd take deca over tren any day to be honest. I just feel a lot healthier and have found that perfect balance for myself.

No libido issues or anything with it?

Not at all. Actually was more horny when on Npp and the deca mix than normal. I was taking caber 2x ew tho. If I didn't take caber only thing that changed was cardio seemed worse at work.

Some do great with 2 nandrolones some start lactating first month first time i would run ACE and NPP so i could bail first sign of trouble deca is a rediculously long ester and once it builds up your gonna be waiting weeks for it to clear

Some do great with 2 nandrolones some start lactating first month first time i would run ACE and NPP so i could bail first sign of trouble deca is a rediculously long ester and once it builds up your gonna be waiting weeks for it to clear

I've already done deca with zero issues. If I had to drop anything, I could drop the tren ace. Which would probably be the cause of most problems anyway.

Some get a good synergistic effect with both only mentioned NPP because it is deca but short ester if your a bad responder you could bail out quickly or you may doo great and love it . if prolactin issues occur your going too want too drop both nandrolones. Gains go on hold when leaky titties become an issue. But you have caber as long as your doses arent crazy and estrogen is kept in the normal range should be fine . i would actually consider dropping the Dbol i wouldnt want a compound that aromatizes that much in the mix maybe a dry oral like Tbol or winny .

This cycle will be for a lean bulk type cycle. Concentrating on strength and size.

So you are saying to add tren and deca to get my test? As in if I'm running 600mg nand to run at least 600 test? If that's the case I can easily bump up my test to accommodate. I've run up to 1150mg ew of test. So that's still lower than my last cycle of 750mg of test. Am I correct in what you are suggesting?

Yes, I personally would keep the Test equal to or greater than your total nandrolone count. So if you do 200 deca 400 tren, I would have test at 600 myself.

Yes, I personally would keep the Test equal to or greater than your total nandrolone count. So if you do 200 deca 400 tren, I would have test at 600 myself.

That's probably what I'll end up doing since I like high test anyways. I might start with npp to see how it goes and then switch to straight deca after I know I won't have an issue.

This has been a long time coming and I've literally had vials of tren sitting here for over a year looking at me and calling my name hahaha.

honestly bro, i feel the best scenario would be test 200-250/deca 200 and tren 200... that's where you going to get the most lean type gains with the least amount of side effects and the best overall result... i would be far more apt to start that way instead of going too high on things at first.. its an entire different ball game stacking two nandrolones, regardless of if you like high test or not... its your call but i truly think this is the best scenario for you...

honestly bro, i feel the best scenario would be test 200-250/deca 200 and tren 200... that's where you going to get the most lean type gains with the least amount of side effects and the best overall result... i would be far more apt to start that way instead of going too high on things at first.. its an entire different ball game stacking two nandrolones, regardless of if you like high test or not... its your call but i truly think this is the best scenario for you...

This is also a great plan I agree. It's something I would even contemplate myself in the future, with the only exception being I would have my test at 400 to equal the total nandrolone count

Top Bottom