napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Feel good foods

10aciousD

I have a job that when I'm busy, it's very hard to eat every few hours. I've found that if I have a 5 oz.

packet of salmon handy and I fork that bitch down, I feel like a million bucks immediately .

What other foods can be eaten quickly and make u feel great??

homemade shakes man. Oatmeal, protein powder, banana, peanut butter. or you can skip the Peanut Butter for less fats.

you can eat Tuna as well. comes in a packet too, or you can open the cans night before and put in a tiny container.

or fruit in general. bananas, apples, oranges, etc. Can all be eaten quickly on the go.

If I need something quick, it's usually a shake, some Greek yogurt, and maybe a banana. Sometimes I may spread a little peanut butter on a rice cake or two for a quick snack as well

I always carry around two pouches of tuna and a spoon in my pocket when I'm at work. Sometimes we'll have these impromptu meetings that ofcourse are at my meal times and I just sit in there and get my protein in.

Tuna is definitely my go to. They actually make some decent flavors in the tuna packs. But I usually just go with the 10oz can as my back up. And also whenever I leave the house I've gotten into the habit of taking a shaker cup with protein powder.....Can always find water somewhere

When i really need a good hearty breakfast but im dieting oatmeal protien pancakes save the day . 1 cup oats 1 cup egg whites and a scoop of protien blend and pan fry makes 3 big cakes top with sugar free syrup and there awsome filling and 50 grams carbs 60 grams protien 3 grams of fat 500 calories .

Oatmeal + cocoa powder + protein powder + peanut butter. Cook the oats, mix in the rest, and I feel great!
This is my Saturday morning breakfast bigb makes for me!only time i get to eat it...and i love it....use crunchy peanut butter it tastes better!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom