295 front squat I'm looking to hit 300 this week
265 jerk
225 hang clean

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

180kg/405lb back squat
130kg/290lb bench
220kg/495lb deadlift
85kg/190lb standing military press

I don't know how to do any of that cool clean/jerk stuff. I always admire guys when I watch them, might be a project for next year. The standard movements are getting a little tedious lol.

180kg/405lb back squat
130kg/290lb bench
220kg/495lb deadlift
85kg/190lb standing military press

I don't know how to do any of that cool clean/jerk stuff. I always admire guys when I watch them, might be a project for next year. The standard movements are getting a little tedious lol.
Solid numbers.
My bench is weak. Not even sure what it is. I like watching the clean n jerk. The snatch is what's real crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Peck deck 250# 15 reps.

It doesnt go any higher in weight

PHURIOUS

These are mostly before blasting. Only tried bench for a new PR since probably August. So it will be time again soon. But I've been neglecting a few body parts. That changed today lol
Bench 255
DL 365
Squat 355
OHP 175 (haven't done in a long time. Did 145 5 reps)
And need to add some of the other explosives like cleans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't maxed out in forever on anything. Heavy bench will kill my shoulder even though my bench is very strong for my weight and squats and deads have always been an issue for me because of back issues my whole life. But here are the bests I have hit, which haven't been accomplished in a very long time. I'm stronger now, but I don't go extremely low on rep ranges. I don't go under about 8 reps anymore on anything. Squats I never really maxed on period so my number on it isn't really fair. I've always done at least 3-5 reps minimum

Bench 405
Deadlift 495
Squat 365 (for 5)

Bench 460
Military press 315
Squat 515
Dead 585

Lower body is climbing quick. Upper body, I don't see bench going much higher above 500. Military press I really have no desire to increase lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My best. PRs 500 squat with knee wraps and probably a lil high. Not a lot.
315 bench and 495 DL.
I'm actually training for a meet in Jan. And I know I won't be able to put all my top numbers together in one day. I'm hoping for a near 1200 total.
My bench sucks I know. Have had shoulder pain for years. The PE Ost has helped tons with that!!

Well i dont do pr's really cause my shoulders and elbow and knees dont like the heavy weight from all the years of sports from 5-40. But my gf however has some nice numbers.

Flat bench 175# for 3
Squat 395# for 5

Not bad for being 5'4" and 140#

PHURIOUS

Well i dont do pr's really cause my shoulders and elbow and knees dont like the heavy weight from all the years of sports from 5-40. But my gf however has some nice numbers.

Flat bench 175# for 3
Squat 395# for 5

PHURIOUS

Dammit man. No that's more than not bad. That's badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flat bench 175# for 3
Squat 395# for 5

PHURIOUS
395 for 5 on a 140lb female? I dunno man lol

Just cause she out squats you doesnt mean its not legit man. And i dont really appreciate the doubt. When have i ever been known to exagerate. But its all good next time she does legs ilm get a pic. Then maybe u wont challenge my honesty.

PHURIOUS

Calm down bro. No need to get butthurt because over it. Lol. I've never seen a girl on the planet that wasn't a big powerlifter squat that kind of weight full ROM. That's all I'm saying. Not doubting honesty bro. Just saying it's hard to believe. If it's true, I'm impressed. I'd like to see it.

It has nothing to do with my own squat. I've never went even close to failure on squats so I have no idea what I can do. If I wanted to push it probably 450 for a few reps....I dunno. Won't ever know though because my back would hate me and I'd be out of the gym a while. I'm not a,powerlifter so I have nothing to prove

Calm down bro. No need to get butthurt because over it. Lol. I've never seen a girl on the planet that wasn't a big powerlifter squat that kind of weight full ROM. That's all I'm saying. Not doubting honesty bro. Just saying it's hard to believe. If it's true, I'm impressed. I'd like to see it.

It has nothing to do with my own squat. I've never went even close to failure on squats so I have no idea what I can do. If I wanted to push it probably 450 for a few reps....I dunno. Won't ever know though because my back would hate me and I'd be out of the gym a while. I'm not a,powerlifter so I have nothing to prove

She isnt a powerlifter either. She has built up to that after five years of doing it. I cant even do it. I suck at squats but i wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. Whats to gain from that.

PHURIOUS

She isnt a powerlifter either. She has built up to that after five years of doing it. I cant even do it. I suck at squats but i wouldnt say it if it wasnt true. Whats to gain from that.

PHURIOUS
I hear ya there. I suck at squats too. Always have. If she can do that, that's beyond impressive

I believe it! There's a woman at my gym that squatted 465lbs at 114lb body weight. She's been on the cover of a couple of powerlifting magazines.

I hear ya there. I suck at squats too. Always have. If she can do that, that's beyond impressive

Ya im pretty jealous actually. She does sets for reps with 280. Lol im like ur a jerk. But thats something she is really strong in. Probly cause she is short low center of gravity and shorter legs. Less travel distance.

PHURIOUS

Its weird cause my quads are almost 25" but i can barely do 250 for 5 cause my knee caps ache. But i can do leg exstenstions and leg press all day long. But squats kill so i dont do them

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom