napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting new phase

Oldmanchill

I've been a bit slack over the last few months with work commitments and put some weight on, I am now ready to get back into full on training.
I would like to drop some of the weight i have put on around the middle, but have a longer term goal of bulking a little.
So I was going to start back training using; GW, S4, RAD 140 but not sure if i'm on the right track, long term I'd like to add LGD-4033 & MK 677 using the MK 677 for 12 months.

How long would I run a cut for and when do you think I should add the others, or can anyone recommend how I should proceed using the above products?

Stats 80 kg, 52 years young, 180cm height

Thanks Oldmanchill

I've been a bit slack over the last few months with work commitments and put some weight on, I am now ready to get back into full on training.
I would like to drop some of the weight i have put on around the middle, but have a longer term goal of bulking a little.
So I was going to start back training using; GW, S4, RAD 140 but not sure if i'm on the right track, long term I'd like to add LGD-4033 & MK 677 using the MK 677 for 12 months.

How long would I run a cut for and when do you think I should add the others, or can anyone recommend how I should proceed using the above products?

Stats 80 kg, 52 years young, 180cm height

Thanks Oldmanchill

I would run more of q Recomp and try to lose fat while building muscle. You have the right idea with your compounds and I think it would treat you quite well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 mk677 25mg per day dosed in the am (ran for a year)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom