napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Age 27 beginner sarms cycle question

I have a question to add to this thread. Since I will likely be suppressing or shutting down my natural test within 4-5 weeks of this cycle, should I run a test base of some sort during the cycle? I have pct that Dylan recommended ready to take for 3 weeks post cycle, including clomid, gw, and mk677.

I have a question to add to this thread. Since I will likely be suppressing or shutting down my natural test within 4-5 weeks of this cycle, should I run a test base of some sort during the cycle? I have pct that Dylan recommended ready to take for 3 weeks post cycle, including clomid, gw, and mk677.
Also, to add, I know it's different for everyone and I will be doing bloodwork mid cycle to see how suppressed I am, but just looking for any extra useful info before I start cycling.

the sarms are your androgens so it is not necessary and will defeat the purpose of using sarms in the first place, since test will shut you down hard and cause estrogenic and androgenic sides.

the sarms are your androgens so it is not necessary and will defeat the purpose of using sarms in the first place, since test will shut you down hard and cause estrogenic and androgenic sides.
thanks for the info appreciate it.

SARMs definitely do not need a "test base". I don't even know where this term came from. "Test base", lol. All steroids are derivatives of testosterone in some way.

SARMs definitely do not need a "test base". I don't even know where this term came from. "Test base", lol. All steroids are derivatives of testosterone in some way.
No clue to be honest, there is just so much skewed information on the internet. I read it somewhere.

No clue to be honest, there is just so much skewed information on the internet. I read it somewhere.
there is an overabundance of flat ass ignorance.. test IS SUPPRESSIVE... IT IS running a steroid.. is is THE STEROID so insinuating you need a test base using sarms, which aside from s23 and lgd3303 are all FAR FAR less suppressive than steroids and one of the main reasons in choosing them, makes less than zero sense to tell someone wanting to avoid getting shutdown to use a steroid... that is just far past ignorant and i have no clue why anyone would ever tell someone something so harmful...

now, if you are using s23 or ldg3303, you would find benefit there because you are already shutting yourself down, more so with s23 but enough with lgd3303 that it is near that of a steroid but the others, thats just absurd

if you wanted to you a natural testosterone booster, then that would be just fine and a wise thing to do but certainly NOT testosterone

there is an overabundance of flat ass ignorance.. test IS SUPPRESSIVE... IT IS running a steroid.. is is THE STEROID so insinuating you need a test base using sarms, which aside from s23 and lgd3303 are all FAR FAR less suppressive than steroids and one of the main reasons in choosing them, makes less than zero sense to tell someone wanting to avoid getting shutdown to use a steroid... that is just far past ignorant and i have no clue why anyone would ever tell someone something so harmful...

now, if you are using s23 or ldg3303, you would find benefit there because you are already shutting yourself down, more so with s23 but enough with lgd3303 that it is near that of a steroid but the others, thats just absurd

if you wanted to you a natural testosterone booster, then that would be just fine and a wise thing to do but certainly NOT testosterone
Yea this is the conclusion I came to after reading a bit more on this forum. I appreciate the knowledge that you and others on this forum have because a lot of people need this kind of information before they go fucking themselves up.

Yea this is the conclusion I came to after reading a bit more on this forum. I appreciate the knowledge that you and others on this forum have because a lot of people need this kind of information before they go fucking themselves up.
Im happy to help!

Top Bottom