napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Age 27 beginner sarms cycle question

bcalton

Hello everyone, I am new around here I have recently done some research on sarms and am looking for advice on a beginner stack. My diet is quite clean i eat 4-5 meals a day mostly rice chicken fish and veggies with a protein oatmeal and flax seed combo for breakfast. I've always had a very hard time putting on weight, I am currently 5"9 around 130 lbs age 27 and been training for over 2 years constanly gaining and losing muscle/weight. I recently purchased some Rad-140 LGD-4033 and MK-677. I have not started taking anything as I feel more research is required. I'm looking for a beginner bulking stack looking forward to advice and feedback.

edit : im trying to do a clean bulk and gain quality muscle not just a bunch of fat, the most I've weighed while naturally training was around 140-145 lbs I constantly am increasing weight and cut out most cardio.

i train 5-6 times a week for 1-2 hours depending on the muscle group im currently doing a push pull legs split.

I would definitely continue to work on diet and add more weight naturally before using PEDs. Can you lay out what a typical days' diet looks like? Like the actual amount of each food you are eating.

I would definitely continue to work on diet and add more weight naturally before using PEDs. Can you lay out what a typical days' diet looks like? Like the actual amount of each food you are eating.
For breakfast it’s a cup of oatmeal two tablespoons of flax seed and a scoop of whey powder the whey is about 30g of protein and 150-200 calories I believe. My other meals are half a cup of jasmine rice two to three boneless skinless chicken breasts or two to three talapia filets plus two cups of broccoli or green beans.I also eat a protein bar every day before or after the gym which is another 20g of protein 120-150 calories. I have not macrod out the calories of all my meals I’ll try and do that when I get over but I’m guessing it’s over 3000 easily

And I agree with the putting on more weight but as I stated it’s always been extremely hard for me. I have a crazy fast metabolism

At my peak when I was around 23-24 hit 140-145 lbs I was eating 4k calories a day and it was a challenge to keep the weight on.

You have exactly what you would want to go with at this time for a stack.. mk677 will help with your appetite and as you likely are already aware of, you are extremely undersized at this time... here is how to run this stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

you have a good base. lean and good abs

now you need to slowly build up your muscle tissue. if you do it right you will explode the next year or two

In the gym time vs actual training
You have exactly what you would want to go with at this time for a stack.. mk677 will help with your appetite and as you likely are already aware of, you are extremely undersized at this time... here is how to run this stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day
yes im in the gym training lol, and thank you dylan this is very helpful im going to try to naturally gain another 5-10 lbs then ill try this stack out.

1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day
Just ordered some legit sarms from sarms.for sale and requested refund from shorty sportstechlab. Was wondering what PCT you recommend, and after my initial cycle I should take clomid/gw/mk677?

Just ordered some legit sarms from sarms.for sale and requested refund from shorty sportstechlab. Was wondering what PCT you recommend, and after my initial cycle I should take clomid/gw/mk677?
bro, please read the cycle layout.. the pct clearly says its clomid/gw and mk and the weeks are ALL listed right there.. im not sure how i can make the layout any easier for you... theres nothing more i can do to break it down easier

bro, please read the cycle layout.. the pct clearly says its clomid/gw and mk and the weeks are ALL listed right there.. im not sure how i can make the layout any easier for you... theres nothing more i can do to break it down easier
sorry im not used to these kind of forums but thank you i 100% understand now and appreciate the patience nad help. I can be a bit of an air head haha

No reason to strength train for 2hrs because if you hit it hard 45 mins is about it per body part. Legs/deadlifts maybe a hour
anything in my opinion much over an hr is a waist of time. I think you need more calories and deal with what ever little fat you get from it. I didnt put on much mass till I was about 35, at that time I changed my style of lifting. Overtraining is a gains killer with me. I never touch PEDS till I was 50

No reason to strength train for 2hrs because if you hit it hard 45 mins is about it per body part. Legs/deadlifts maybe a hour
anything in my opinion much over an hr is a waist of time. I think you need more calories and deal with what ever little fat you get from it. I didnt put on much mass till I was about 35, at that time I changed my style of lifting. Overtraining is a gains killer with me. I never touch PEDS till I was 50
For sure ill reduce the volume and up the weight, I appreciate all the very helpful people here. I've been doing 10-15 rep range for a little lighter weight I'll try 6-10 rep range with higher weight less volume for the next month or two plus add more calories daily. Looking to put on 10+ pounds before starting my cycle.

If you stick with it, it will come just give it time. I was a hard gainer. Nothing ever comes as fast as we want it for most of us.
Just dont be the guy that quits and restarts and quit and restarts. Also better than being a meso and having tough time loosing weight

Top Bottom