napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Age 27 beginner sarms cycle question

Diet is your biggest hurdle. Ypu need to train your body to eat more quality food. I struggled with it for years too as im your height and weighed about the same at one time until I learned how to eat. Now I'm around 200 to 205

Diet is your biggest hurdle. Ypu need to train your body to eat more quality food. I struggled with it for years too as im your height and weighed about the same at one time until I learned how to eat. Now I'm around 200 to 205
yea I'm going to try more fatty meat like beef I've been mostly eating fish and chicken and just more snacks in-between meals I think my diet was too "clean" to bulk up. Going look through forums a bit for some good bulking diets, thanks again guys.

bro diet gonna be key here lay it out for us
Okay I just put together a macro list last night of pretty much what I eat daily.

Breakfast = 1 cup of oats 2 tbsp of flax seed 1 scoop of protein - 500 calories 60g carbs 37g protein

Second meal = two egg salad sandwiches - 650 calories 46g carbs 32g protein

Third meal = 2-3 4 oz chicken breasts 1 cup of jasmine rice 1 cup of broccoli - 570 calories 65g carbs 60g protein

Fourth meal 8 oz steak 1 cup of jasmine rice 1 cup of broccoli - 720 calories 65g carbs 60g protein

Protein bar snack - 200 calories 17g carbs 20g protein

At the moment eating around 2700-3000 calories a day I want to try to squeeze in a fifth meal and up that to around 3200-3400 and maybe a protein shake before bed with plant based protein but have read protein before bed can effect sleep, and I'm not sure if it’s necessary if I get the fifth meal.

Also keep in mind this has only been my diet for a month or so and I’ve packed on around 5-6 lbs so far

You have exactly what you would want to go with at this time for a stack.. mk677 will help with your appetite and as you likely are already aware of, you are extremely undersized at this time... here is how to run this stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day
Dylan’s got you hooked up

Dylan has you completely covered on this! I would strongly suggest either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and Peptides!

Dylan has you completely covered on this! I would strongly suggest either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale for the best quality SARMS and Peptides!
Yea he's a very knowledgeable guy and has given me a lot of good advice. Ordered 12 weeks supply of rad-140 mk-677 and LGD-4033 from Sarms4sale I also found a discount code that worked for my order in case anyone else is looking for one. LAUNCH15 was the code i used for 15% off.

log it out for us bro
I will definitely log the cycle. As of right now I'm doing push/pull/leg split 3 days on 1 day off and eating about 3500 calories a day. Upping the weight every week sticking to 12/10/8/8 rep ranges sometimes 6 if I'm going really heavy. I posted my macros earlier in thread. Weight gain is slowing down a bit now gained about 10 lbs. in less than 3 weeks might have to up from 5 meals a day to 6. I plan on posting physique updates every 3-4 weeks.

Just ordered some legit sarms from sarms.for sale and requested refund from shorty sportstechlab. Was wondering what PCT you recommend, and after my initial cycle I should take clomid/gw/mk677?
Sarms.forsale is the best on the market by far man. Purity and quality are unmatched

Sarms.forsale is the best on the market by far man. Purity and quality are unmatched
ofcourse! already got 2/3 of my supply from Sarms4sale and rest from umbrella labs. got some n2guard and got my clomid from domestic supply. I've got my whole cycle ready.

Maintain that level of leanness
I'll do my best haha I've probably put on 1-2% of bodyfat maybe a little more while bulking but nothing crazy I'm blessed with a fast metabolism. I'm only 28 so that may change in a few years. I'm eating decently clean as well just lots of calories.

Top Bottom