napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 White Film on Dropper

I ask anybody out there with SR9009 to do this. Turn the flashlight of your phone and take a look at the bottom of you bottle. Then shake it vigorously and look at the fall out. Hopefully its just my bottle(s).

i have three bottles here and have none of this going on whatsoever so perhaps its just that bottle, which can happen and i know they will replace it if there is an issue

i have three bottles here and have none of this going on whatsoever so perhaps its just that bottle, which can happen and i know they will replace it if there is an issue

If that's the case, then I'm sure it's just his bottle. Knowing Pure Essence, he will be taken care of I'm sure.

as you can see in the picture below, absolutely zero settling at the bottom and its turned to the side to show transparency all the way through... its very possible that particular bottle either got into cold weather in transit or it may just be a bad bottle which obviously can happen at anytime and if that is so, i already talked to PE for you and they will gladly replace it for you with no problem but noone yet has had this issue, so its clearly not common but its not impossible... No production in existence makes 100% perfect on any product but how its handled is what makes a strong company if an issue arises and you will be taken care of immediately...

2ld9lxh.jpg

as you can see in the picture below, absolutely zero settling at the bottom and its turned to the side to show transparency all the way through... its very possible that particular bottle either got into cold weather in transit or it may just be a bad bottle which obviously can happen at anytime and if that is so, i already talked to PE for you and they will gladly replace it for you with no problem but noone yet has had this issue, so its clearly not common but its not impossible... No production in existence makes 100% perfect on any product but how its handled is what makes a strong company if an issue arises and you will be taken care of immediately...

xpab6t.jpg

yes definitely. products have issues, that is no big deal as long as the company handles them with prompt service and respect, which Pure Essence did 100%

Sent PM to PE. This is a slightly better view. Both bottles are doing this. This pic is after a massive shake. In less than a second it begins to collect at the bottom of the bottle. Temp has never dropped lower than room.

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 41
it may fall out again but run the bottle under warm to hot water to dissolve shake and take. I just opened my bottle of sr and it had crystals on the dropper, but I have no doubt that anything in the quality area is affected. I will run it under water before taking it.

it may fall out again but run the bottle under warm to hot water to dissolve shake and take. I just opened my bottle of sr and it had crystals on the dropper, but I have no doubt that anything in the quality area is affected. I will run it under water before taking it.

I don't doubt the quality of PE products. Been running them for many months with great results. Just questioning the accuracy of the dosing when the product is in this state.

right the only thing to do is the above and try it out and if you feel like it is a problem, pm pureessence and they will make it right im sure

Had the bottle sitting in hot water for about 10min. It cleared up a ton. Just minor crystal floating around. Now keeping an eye it to see if it remains stable.

it may fall out but just warm it each time that is good to hear and hopefully some peace of mind for you

I used GW in my last cycle and there were flakes. I got phenomenal results. My current bridge cycle includes SR and it has also been amazing as far as results. I don't really understand why it matters what it looks like. Isn't it about what it does?

Had the bottle sitting in hot water for about 10min. It cleared up a ton. Just minor crystal floating around. Now keeping an eye it to see if it remains stable.

Glad to see that helped a lot brother. With this time of year, I'm sure that the bottles may have been shipped in some colder climates while shipping that contributed to the crystallization, so it makes perfect sense as to why the heating in hot water helped to clear it a bit.

As said, if this is so,etching that ever becomes a problem with a product, just contact pure essence and it will be remedied with a replacement product for you

So glad to have found this thread... My SR shows the same... Shaking helps a lot in my case - just about clears the whole problem up.

In my case it was also shipped in cold weather - may be a common theme here.

man no worries on the flakes that's dem gainzzz floating in that shit eat suck em. you needs em you wants em dem gaiiinnzzzz

Just got my 9009 today, and theres a large chunk of white crystals in the bottom... what temp do I need to get to melt this down?

Top Bottom