napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 White Film on Dropper

I did 4 times a day Ana I work in a Cleanroom. Ain't no more difficult then that. Just make slight behavior adjustment.. Bathroom breaks, etc.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Good to know. Probably exactly how I'll be doing it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Speaking of the SR9009.. what have you guys seen as far as results go? I'm dying to try this mixed with GW! I was in the hospital for 6 days due to pneumonia and I was out another week to rest and I really want to get my endurance up!

Speaking of the SR9009.. what have you guys seen as far as results go? I'm dying to try this mixed with GW! I was in the hospital for 6 days due to pneumonia and I was out another week to rest and I really want to get my endurance up!

The results are awesome man.. I noticed an increase in endurance as well as fat loss. I ran it solo and with GW.. Obviously everyone is familiar with how great GW is, so coupling these two compounds makes for a great endurance stack. You will be pleased running these two together.

The results are awesome man.. I noticed an increase in endurance as well as fat loss. I ran it solo and with GW.. Obviously everyone is familiar with how great GW is, so coupling these two compounds makes for a great endurance stack. You will be pleased running these two together.

I know man I'm dying to get my hands on it! I might have to save up so that way I can order two bottles of each and run them together!

Top Bottom