napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 White Film on Dropper

Then shake it. It may not all fall out but its cool thats dem gainzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my 9009 today, and theres a large chunk of white crystals in the bottom... what temp do I need to get to melt this down?

My SR9009 was shipped through some pretty cold weather. I had some pretty decent crystal chunks in the bottom like you're explaining in some of the bottles. Heating it up and shaking did help some but didn't fully take care of my problem. I ended up sucking the crystals into dropper then slowly dripping the liquid back into bottle along the inside rim until you get a few crystals that come and stick along the side. I then took the side of the dropper and crushed/rubbed the crystals down. After I heated and stirred and my problem was resolved.

This time of year can cause some crystallization, which is normal.
Put it under hot water to redistribute the compound into the suspension. Keep in mind that SR9009 is a very heavily concentrated mixture, so it will always be thick and not 100% soluble. That is normal

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I heated it up in a double boiler until it was clear, worked pretty well as far as I can tell... stuff tastes like licorice and everclear though, that will take getting used to

I heated it up in a double boiler until it was clear, worked pretty well as far as I can tell... stuff tastes like licorice and everclear though, that will take getting used to

Glad you got it re suspended fine. The taste is just the way it is going to be since it is suspended in grain alcohol as the carrier. It does t take long to get used to it

well I was crazy in my younger days with everclear and shine as well but I still couldn't shoot liquor very well lol most days its like sweet nectar from the teat of a Goddess, but some days its like lickin a cats ass hahaha

Anybody else seeing this?

PE... any idea what this is? I shake it before every use.

Actually there are solid white flecks through out the solution.

Warm it up in some warm water and shake. It will go back to liquid

PHURIOUS

I put my bottle in boiling hot water, then shook the shit out of it...It's completely re-suspended

I'd given up on it...so stoked to start dosing today

I'm going to try 10mg 4 times a day

I put my bottle in boiling hot water, then shook the shit out of it...It's completely re-suspended

40mg is the sweet spot.. I try to split that dose into 6-8 servings which a works real well. It's hard to get that dosing in though if you have to be discreet

My SR9009 resuspended in hot tap water and shaking. I had used an off brand before and didn't notice any effect whatsoever. Decided to give SARMSX a try and 3 days in could tell it was working. I'm dosing it along with GW.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

It will be even better if you can split that into more doses per day because of the short half life, but regardless I really think you are going to love the effects from that dose!

My SR9009 resuspended in hot tap water and shaking. I had used an off brand before and didn't notice any effect whatsoever. Decided to give SARMSX a try and 3 days in could tell it was working. I'm dosing it along with GW.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

I'm glad you are loving it, and it certainly is best when stacked with GW. Sarmsx is on a level all its own, as there isn't another source for SR9009 that I know of that can give you that kind of quality and purity

It will be even better if you can split that into more doses per day because of the short half life, but regardless I really think you are going to love the effects from that dose!

Thanks Rick..really hard for me to dose that frequently ...I'd have to carry the bottle in the water with me...hehe...also 1/4 dropper is hard to see with my bad eyesight..I'll see how 1/2 dropper 4 times a day goes and adjust as needed

Thanks Rick..really hard for me to dose that frequently ...I'd have to carry the bottle in the water with me...hehe...also 1/4 dropper is hard to see with my bad eyesight..I'll see how 1/2 dropper 4 times a day goes and adjust as needed

Ok that sounds good bro. Let me know how it does for you, because I somewhat face the same dilemma. I haven't used SR9009 yet, but I really want to. My only hang up is its going to be extremely hard to dose 6 times per day with my work schedule, but I could probably make 4 work pretty easily

I did 4 times a day Ana I work in a Cleanroom. Ain't no more difficult then that. Just make slight behavior adjustment.. Bathroom breaks, etc.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

AKA...taking a Tren break..hahaha

Top Bottom