napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SR9009 White Film on Dropper

The SARMS are a Solution and not a Suspension bro. Your good to go

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Think about it for a second, solution or suspension... If the compound is sticking to the dropper and not releasing during a insanely vigorous shake... then the dose is immediately off for the entire bottle.

Think about it for a second, solution or suspension... If the compound is sticking to the dropper and not releasing during a insanely vigorous shake... then the dose is immediately off for the entire bottle.
You ever take liquid dbol, or Winnie....same deal bro. Even if so your talking miniscule amounts

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

there's no need for a "standard of excellence" remark bro... that has nothing to do with it... this is perfectly normal with it... you should shake any sarm before use but this is typical with GW and SR as they are not technically sarms, and with a different molecular structure as a PPAR type, this is normal... it is still suspended and not falling out of solution... it would all be at the bottom of the bottle if it were to fall out of solution... i assure you there is no problem whatsoever with the product and it should be taken as you are... i understand the concern but its nothing to worry about whatsoever...

Well I hope this gets sorted on future batches. Considering we are dealing with the "Standard of Excellence". Crashed gear is easier to repair. Crashed SARMs? Especially one taken 6x/ed is different. No dose will be the same as the last or next.

I'm not talking one or two specks here. It is littered with pieces large and small.

Sir, this is not "crashed" in any way, shape or form. Technically, SR9009, along with GW-501516 are not SARMS but PPAR modulators. As a PPAR modulator, the structure is far different than SARMS, SERMS, Male enhancement products etc. and flaking is what tends to happen, even after properly suspending. We understand the cause for concern without knowing this but rest assured, there is nothing wrong with your product whatsoever. If you truly feel there is and you feel this is low quality, then we would of course take a return on the product but this would be a mistake on your part. We want you to be nothing but happy with your product, but give it a try first, check the results and then let us know. We are here to give the best customer service and quality you can obtain and we will always do whatever it takes to ensure the happiness of our customers.

So the issue is if it falls out of the solution and is no longer suspended?

If this were to occur, then you would need to go through the heating process but the flakes are not an indication of it falling out of solution. Dylan is correct on his assessment of the product itself and it can definitely be confusing. We hope this provides clarification.

When i first opened the bottle, there were particles attached to the dropper but after shaking i have not seen any issues.

This tends to happen when shaken but at times they may not dissipate but generally they do. If not then there is still not cause for concern. Thank you for clarifying your situation!

If this were to occur, then you would need to go through the heating process but the flakes are not an indication of it falling out of solution. Dylan is correct on his assessment of the product itself and it can definitely be confusing. We hope this provides clarification.

Like this?....

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 56
I'll check my other bottles and let you know.

I shake the shit out of. The particles are so heavy they immediately collect at the bottom. I'll take a video and email if need be. The picture is not picking up the extent of the fall out.

I'll check my other bottles and let you know.

I shake the shit out of. The particles are so heavy they immediately collect at the bottom. I'll take a video and email if need be. The picture is not picking up the extent of the fall out.

Yes, if there is any issue, just let us know and we will handle it for you immediately. The last thing we want is an unhappy customer. You don't need to go to the extent of a video as we trust you would not lie about your circumstance. Make sure they are never exposed to extreme conditions in temperature especially too cold or this can cause product issues as well. Please let us know how we can help.

I ask anybody out there with SR9009 to do this. Turn the flashlight of your phone and take a look at the bottom of you bottle. Then shake it vigorously and look at the fall out. Hopefully its just my bottle(s).

I have not used SR9009 yet, but I do know this is completely normal with GW, because of the fact that it has an entirely different molecular structure from sarms. After all, GW and SR9009 are both PPar modulators anyways and not sarms. I always shaked my product and there was never an issue.

With compounds like these I don't see it being feasible fir them to suspend the same as other sarms. It is a quality consistent with the compiund, and not a defect

Never had an issue with GW. It's a milky pink with no discernible chunks. Even under bright LED. GW has never stuck to the dropper either.

there's no need for a "standard of excellence" remark bro... that has nothing to do with it... this is perfectly normal with it... you should shake any sarm before use but this is typical with GW and SR as they are not technically sarms, and with a different molecular structure as a PPAR type, this is normal... it is still suspended and not falling out of solution... it would all be at the bottom of the bottle if it were to fall out of solution... i assure you there is no problem whatsoever with the product and it should be taken as you are... i understand the concern but its nothing to worry about whatsoever...

no experience with sr but with gw its the same thing.Its normal

Never had an issue with GW. It's a milky pink with no discernible chunks. Even under bright LED. GW has never stuck to the dropper either.
That's interesting. It was always normal for me to see GW thicker with the compound visible as well as sticking to parts of the dropper

Top Bottom