napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

I have been here reading and learning. Picked up quite a bit of useful information. I also see a lot of familiar names from other forums. I hope to contribute positively to this forum.

Welcome to the party.
That's right. I think I remember you repping BGS. You still with them?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Oh shit. Lol well look who.shows up. Haha good to have you bro. Is BGS coming?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Oh shit. Lol well look who.shows up. Haha good to have you bro. Is BGS coming?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

BGS took a small hiatus after the evo debacle and lab busts. He is currently exploring possible endeavors and the possibility of me working with him again. Nothing set in stone yet. It's nice to see all you guys here. No one here to censor opinions.

BGS took a small hiatus after the evo debacle and lab busts. He is currently exploring possible endeavors and the possibility of me working with him again. Nothing set in stone yet. It's nice to see all you guys here. No one here to censor opinions.

Understandable man. Smart move. The business will be there when he gets back. It was a good lab.
And yes none of that bullshit here. This it Jrbdallas btw I was over at evo but been here for a while now. Those fuckers stole my profile when I left and kept posting acting as me. Bunch of children and weirdos over there bro.

Understandable man. Smart move. The business will be there when he gets back. It was a good lab.
And yes none of that bullshit here. This it Jrbdallas btw I was over at evo but been here for a while now. Those fuckers stole my profile when I left and kept posting acting as me. Bunch of children and weirdos over there bro.

I know you. This name suits you better. Yeah, things got weird over there. Seems like all the guys that made that place respectable are over here now. They banned me for no reason but I was expecting it.

I know you. This name suits you better. Yeah, things got weird over there. Seems like all the guys that made that place respectable are over here now. They banned me for no reason but I was expecting it.

Lol fucking idiots. They are just getting paranoid now. Its nothing but a few remaining memebers and WPA all playing with themselves and thier alters lol. And that roidmass shit! what a fucking joke dude. To think they banned everyone for that nonsense. Jesus....

Welcome to the family bro. Lots of good stuff to learn from here so keep reading and asking questions. We are all here to help. Let me know if theres anything I can do to help along the way

I have been here reading and learning. Picked up quite a bit of useful information. I also see a lot of familiar names from other forums. I hope to contribute positively to this forum.
Welcome to AR! As you can see, this is now the place to be and fir good reason. Glad to have you!

welcome to adrenaline rush brother! i definitely remember the screen name and its great to see you here... you know im always here to help in any way i can so dont hesitate to let me know bro!

Top Bottom